Out of Tower Chat

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Is Ran the type which lets himself get hurt initially then laughs as he sees his opponents in dispair?

[/QUOTE]
No. That's what he strays away from actually. Considering the same happened to him.

You will see what happens soon enough~

In the IC I am waiting for one of my partners to write something first.

In the IC2 I have just not had to time to work on a post as of late.

I am pondering if I should introduce Moto Saka...and someone else as well...But I just can't decide which of these 2 images to use for the Wolkhaisong member...

Komaeda.Nagito.full.1552294.jpg

or

9e0327905a70f9b05da57c6a09c96526.jpg

@Azure Sky so Illiam's getting his arm ripped off by Ran before the time skip after the second floor test yes?

Also.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I am pondering if I should introduce Moto Saka...and someone else as well...But I just can't decide which of these 2 images to use for the Wolkhaisong member...
Komaeda.Nagito.full.1552294.jpg

or

9e0327905a70f9b05da57c6a09c96526.jpg

[/QUOTE]
You better use the first one

(Love that boy!)

Rantos said:
@Azure Sky so Illiam's getting his arm ripped off by Ran before the time skip after the second floor test yes?
Also.

You better use the first one

(Love that boy!)
Yeah...A lot of things will happen before the time skip...Remember the Uther Arc in that Supernatural Detective Hosted Project RP ? Yes, more than that.

Pimp. So would it be okay if I talked to you about the state of Illiam after the time skip?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I say go with Nagito because he looks like Edgeward Dantes so you're basically getting two badass birds with one stone.
latest

AND THEN THE COOLGUY MODE

latest
latest

[/QUOTE]
Oh so much yes!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I say go with Nagito because he looks like Edgeward Dantes so you're basically getting two badass birds with one stone.
latest

AND THEN THE COOLGUY MODE

latest
latest

[/QUOTE]
Those images gave me a few ideas xD Thanks Bandit.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Also, the rest of Edmond's images if you want them :x
latest
latest

[/QUOTE]
I saw them already, but thanks anyways :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back