Out of Tower Chat

Oh after re-reading the latest chapter there are other things which are memorable mentions apart from Androssi's statement:

"Khun My Love"

"Rak Wrathraiser, a true monster which was raised in a banana farm"

"The most precise human GPS, Hwa Ryun"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]"Rak Wrathkaiser, a true monster which was raised in a banana farm"
"The most precise human GPS, Hwa Ryun"

[/QUOTE]
Haha, yeah, Xia Xia is on her way to becoming my favourite secondary character.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]"Khun My Love"

[/QUOTE]
otp

Sooooo... I've been thinking of adding another Ranker npc for this.

latest
2941mxx.png

39GaOP6.jpg

f747c28b0086c2c222d39a4d8fece40a00e9688b_hq.jpg

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]rip the wave controllers

[/QUOTE]
She'd be nice and calm...as long as the wave controllers don't do anything to piss her off xD .

Since she's special...she'll train with everybody like Hystory's Strongest Desciple Kenichi...Including the Pink-haired Granny of Terror >:3.

(} :) )

I can't wait to see that that looks like!

The manga is blowing my mind, pulling a freak Magica Madoka from left field.

I just realised. Daz has some similarities with Baam. Y'all will find out after the timeskip. Although, I'm not too far in the series. Season 2 episode 115 I think.

Have they explained what Baam is? Is he a living ignition weapon or something? Because I may have missed it...

Chayliel said:
I just realised. Daz has some similarities with Baam. Y'all will find out after the timeskip. Although, I'm not too far in the series. Season 2 episode 115 I think.
Have they explained what Baam is? Is he a living ignition weapon or something? Because I may have missed it...
He's an irregular, simple as that. Living ignition weapons are made inside the tower, and Baam is from outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back