Out of Soul Chat

*Tearing hair out trying to get the reference to a show/movie/book I know I've probably watched/read*

The first line reminds me of invictus but bleh.

Fate/Stay Night.

Shirou's ultimate power, and the only magic allowed to Shirou Emyia.

Unlimited Bladeworks.

"I am the Bone of my sword."

"Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.."

"I have created over a Thousand Blades.."

"Unaware of loss.. nor aware of gain..."

"Withstood Pain to create many weapons.."

"Waiting for ones arrival."

"I have no regrets, this is the only path-!"

"My whole life was.. UNLIMITED BLADEWORKS!"​

Last edited by a moderator:
I have created over four thousand posts.

Deadeyelee said:
*Tearing hair out trying to get the reference to a show/movie/book I know I've probably watched/read*
Fate/stay night.

Deadeyelee said:
I know my last post in the OOC had a Hunger Games reference in it... I'm not sure if that's the one you're trying to figure out though.

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't have any horsies to hold. I do have ducks... shall I hold my duckies?
Yes. Then put them in a row. Then contemplate your actions. And don't put all their eggs in one basket. Because even if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and floats like a duck, it still might be a goose. Or it might just be the ugliest duckling to ever grace this planet. Hah. I'd know the feeling. Birds of a feather. It's sink or swim in this world.

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't have any horsies to hold. I do have ducks... shall I hold my duckies?
Hold us gently.

Deadeyelee said:
Yes. Then put them in a row. Then contemplate your actions. And don't put all their eggs in one basket. Because even if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and floats like a duck, it still might be a goose. Or it might just be the ugliest duckling to ever grace this planet. Hah. I'd know the feeling. Birds of a feather. It's sink or swim in this world.
Nicely put:)

Kaine said:
My account is legend and im likely older than anyone else in this RP project. does that count? ._.
Works for me.

was just trying to be nice, punnery or not. you guys always reference things i know nothing of. makes me feel noob. oh wait, i am noob.

Bleh.

I'm nearing 15,000 posts. I will get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It means I post a lot of stupid shit in OOCs.

I wish I didn't have a life. Would make my life so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back