Out of Soul Chat

Maybe this is just because i live in northen california, but ducks make good shootin sport as well as main entrees, just sayin.

Kaine said:
Maybe this is just because i live in northen california, but ducks make good shootin sport as well as main entrees, just sayin.
2ab06ffb2ba2a00989097945161b11ec.jpg

Hanarei said:
Tender duck beast marinated in a little soy, garlic and ginger served over rice with a side of asparaghas spears and a sweet broccoli/kale salad with home made dressing. ;)

Just an update for everyone: I imagine plot will be moving forward either Friday or this weekend. I am waiting on @Cephalo at this point as she's going to be helping me with this next plot post. So many moderator schemes... so much fun...

DaughterofAthena said:
Just an update for everyone: I imagine plot will be moving forward either Friday or this weekend. I am waiting on @Cephalo at this point as she's going to be helping me with this next plot post. So many moderator schemes... so much fun...
Yes. I need that duck so I can post too

*casts summon Cephduck*

@Cephalo

Deadeyelee said:
Yes. I need that duck so I can post too
*casts summon Cephduck*

@Cephalo
I HAD TO PRESENT IN FRENCH BUT I'M GOOD NOW

post will be up sometime today y'all

except for thena's because that's... tomorrow i wanna say?

Deadeyelee said:
Wait. Is that...
Could it be

That Cephduck

Is a countryman?
I've infiltrated the Amish farms and adapted to their ways. I scatter y'alls throughout my speech, I've learned enough German to get by, the cows frolic to me when I am in their presence. They suspect nothing.

So if plot will be moving, should i leave the twins as they are, or move them down into the crowd? At first i din't want to interact with people, and really i still kind of done, but would be nice for people to realize they are at least there. xD maybe not. i havent decided yet.

Kaine said:
So if plot will be moving, should i leave the twins as they are, or move them down into the crowd? At first i din't want to interact with people, and really i still kind of done, but would be nice for people to realize they are at least there. xD maybe not. i havent decided yet.
Interact at your leisure. Plot will happen whether you want it to or not. So long as they are in the concert area the twins won't miss out I should think.

Kaine said:
QuirkyAngel said:
Interact at your leisure. Plot will happen whether you want it to or not. So long as they are in the concert area the twins won't miss out I should think.
What Quirky said.

As long as you can see the stage, plot will happen and you will be able to get involved should you actively choose to do so.

QuirkyAngel said:
DaughterofAthena said:
What Quirky said.
As long as you can see the stage, plot will happen and you will be able to get involved should you actively choose to do so.
Hmm. HMM. i might post anyways. I just want to. xD Yeah somehow they are like on a small terrace overlooking the crowd. Prolly like one story up and a ways back, but its definitely viewable. Still think the twins needs monocles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back