Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
One thing I ought to point out is that Ella probably knows why Malacai wasn't the friendliest in regards to Jayce.
Yes...I read Jayce's cs. And given Ella's history, she can sympathize. Both have lost a meister and are subject to nasty rumors.

The only thing I haven't decided is whether Ella would have a relationship with this Krysten that "everyone loves". Considering who Ella's previous meister was...and the fact that Ella's often absent from school...yeah...

DaughterofAthena said:
Kyrsten was simply extremely charismatic. She was a 'people magnet' so to speak...
Ella's previous meister was a deranged, bloodthirsty, sadist who she clings to and loves...not to mention the rumors after Kira's death about Ella being a flirt who goes from meister to meister...yeah she doesn't exactly belong in the popular circle. Depending on how understanding Krysten was(towards her meister), they could have been friends, I suppose...

Though I don't see Ella hating on Jayce for being a coward.

wonder if the twins should order some crumpets. Then they could be british. Next time anyone sees them they will have matching monocles, pink and purple top hats with a blond gentlemans stache.

Oop. I'll be posting today. Sorry, life got away from me and I haven't had much time for anything rp wise in a while.

SummerWolf said:
Oop. I'll be posting today. Sorry, life got away from me and I haven't had much time for anything rp wise in a while.
Well, I am honestly just happy to see that you still exist! Welcome back!

Not much has happened at the concert yet so you kinda just have to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
wonder if the twins should order some crumpets. Then they could be british. Next time anyone sees them they will have matching monocles, pink and purple top hats with a blond gentlemans stache.
Jack is British...

QuirkyAngel said:
Yes, but not an extremely heavy one, NOT-mate. He did live with his Uncle in Death City for a while.
Neat. The Mickelsons are Swedish, but Kalin didn't get to be a part of that. Well, he did have 5 years of foster care in sweden when his speech was truly developing, so he might have twinge of it.

@DaughterofAthena

@Arkytior

So I'm torn between creating a Weapon and importing a Meister that originated in a dead Soul Eater RP on this site. The Meister is the only developed character, but she's a little...outlandish. Basically, she's a survivor of a Dark Weapon attack that ended up being rescued by a DWMA pair...but not before dying. The only thing that's left of her is her soul, and thus she's now a ghost. This gives her a whole host of special abilities on its own (invisibility, possession, levitation, intangibility, etc) but she got a special body from the DWMA. An android, specifically. Said android can lift 1200 pounds and run at 30 MPH, along with giving her superhuman reaction time, but it's limited by the fact that its battery life goes down with intense physical activity. So, basically, she's a cyborg-ghost.

...As you can see, this might be a tad overpowered.

So I'm leaning towards making a weapon, or at least nixing the android part of the character. What do you think?

Genon said:
@DaughterofAthena
@Arkytior

So I'm torn between creating a Weapon and importing a Meister that originated in a dead Soul Eater RP on this site. The Meister is the only developed character, but she's a little...outlandish. Basically, she's a survivor of a Dark Weapon attack that ended up being rescued by a DWMA pair...but not before dying. The only thing that's left of her is her soul, and thus she's now a ghost. This gives her a whole host of special abilities on its own (invisibility, possession, levitation, intangibility, etc) but she got a special body from the DWMA. An android, specifically. Said android can lift 1200 pounds and run at 30 MPH, along with giving her superhuman reaction time, but it's limited by the fact that its battery life goes down with intense physical activity. So, basically, she's a cyborg-ghost.

...As you can see, this might be a tad overpowered.

So I'm leaning towards making a weapon, or at least nixing the android part of the character. What do you think?
The meister with the abilities you have listed would not be accepted into this rp. I can tell you that with absolute certainty. We are VERY particular about any abilities that are non-canon. All canon abilities are listed on our lore page.

DaughterofAthena said:
The meister with the abilities you have listed would not be accepted into this rp. I can tell you that with absolute certainty. We are VERY particular about any abilities that are non-canon. All canon abilities are listed on our lore page.
Yeah, probably should have seen that coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back