Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]*Shrugs*
Well, there is action. It's not quite at the concert just yet, but it exists.

[/QUOTE]
Craaaaaap. This is awful.

goddamnit hotaru is going to make friends

eeeeeenieeeee meeeeeeenieeeeeee miiiiiiiiinieeeeeeeeeee moooooooo *lands on tiny teens wierdo squad*

*cough* that's Jack, Ella, and Kalin so uh heads up for that being a thing happening soon @QuirkyAngel @Deadeyelee

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Yeah, I know. It's just the 'vs' makes me think Kalin's gonna fight her or something...
Well. He already lost to cotton candy. We'll see what happens when he encounters his first magic trick.

Deadeyelee said:
Well. He already lost to cotton candy. We'll see what happens when he encounters his first magic trick.
That's certainly going to be an interesting sight to see.

Deadeyelee said:
lol. Oh dear, Jack is about to lose his partner to some parlor tricks (>u>)

@Chibii @Keanehandiam

You are all being tagged because you are listed on the active roster and have yet to post within the concert thread. This is just a notice that plot will be starting to move this week and it may be difficult to get involved once things are in motion. I recommend posting within the next few days if at all possible, or contacting a member of the GM team to let them know when and if you will be able to post.

Aww, no tag for me? :P

Oh well, I'm caught up on the OOC so I suppose it doesn't hurt me any. Although, I do see my characters missing from the roster... I should probably fix that with a post here in the next day or two... Damn I hate the days I was made to take off from both life and the life away from life called the internet >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Although, I do see my characters missing from the roster...

[/QUOTE]
I haven't updated it in a while and it would explain why you weren't tagged in the announcement. I used the roster to determine who to tag.

It is late for me so I probably won't be able to update it until morning. Consider yourself included in the announcement.

Deadeyelee said:
@QuirkyAngel
Now to see how many clues it takes Kalin to realize she's half zombie xD
lol. Well, I will be be dropping them down as I go, but the easiest way for Kalin to figure out is still to just ask someone. It's not exactly a secret (>u>)

so, uh, im not really sure what to say intro-wise other than wow. the amount of work that's been put into this rp is really impressive and i can't wait to get started on making a character, if that's okay!

so, uh, here's an awkward hello from me, and i'm not sure what else to say.. i'm really not used to the format of forums..

[QUOTE="o 7 o]i can't wait to get started on making a character, if that's okay!

[/QUOTE]
Go for it! Applications are in the Forum titled "Accepted Souls" and the Student Application is right on top. It is also helpful if you go into the Death Index and read the DWMA Handbook (the rules) if you haven't already. Feel free to ask any questions here in the Out of Soul Chat (OOC) and almost anyone involved in the roleplay should be able to answer general navigation questions.

DaughterofAthena said:
Go for it! Applications are in the Forum titled "Accepted Souls" and the Student Application is right on top. It is also helpful if you go into the Death Index and read the DWMA Handbook (the rules) if you haven't already.
thank you, i'll get started on that as soon as possible! i've read through the rules and the index and am currently going through the student orientation, so once i finish reading that i'll move on to character creation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back