Out of Soul Chat

InfiArk is very pleased. She is going to watch Captain America 75 Heroic Years in her AP World History class ^.^

Like right now

AnnoDomini said:
... Yah, but is it Civil War? No? Then not interested. (*^*)
They do talk about Civil War

I saw this before, it aired when Agent Carter started up again.

I may be saying this a bit prematurely, but I do believe we have everything set up format wise and that means we will be starting the roleplay this coming weekend! Get hyped!

If you have any questions about the format, I am well equipped to answer them now and you can also find some information on the layout on the @Chara Angel of Death @Chibii @Kaine @Kiyoko Tomoe [/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]Question: can we start signing up for missions yet?

[/QUOTE]
We're going to wait until the rp actually starts although there are two missions available at the moment with more coming. You are welcome to read about them and perhaps start discussing with your partner any that you may want to join although for now, keep the discussion here in the OOC.

DaughterofAthena said:
We're going to wait until the rp actually starts although there are two missions available at the moment with more coming. You are welcome to read about them and perhaps start discussing with your partner any that you may want to join although for now, keep the discussion here in the OOC.
Ok. Sounds good!

@AnnoDomini Would you be interested in trying to throw Jessyka and Skyler into Sand Dunes and Nightmares?

[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]I'd rather not go on a solo mission right away. Interacting with other people will be fun! Jessyka needs to make friends.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, almost forgot about Skylar's wounds.

DaughterofAthena said:
Hmm... you did notice that the other mission is Sand Dunes and Nightmares right?
...I'm not apologizing. PLus, Jeff the kiler jumpscares gave me nightmares, so that is what I call him.

AnnoDomini said:
...I'm not apologizing. PLus, Jeff the kiler jumpscares gave me nightmares, so that is what I call him.
Fair 'nuff.

AnnoDomini said:
Yeah, almost forgot about Skylar's wounds.
6 weeks out he should be ok. Not fully healed, but well enough to attend classes and stuff at least. As far as missions, Nadia wouldn't be happy about it, but she wouldn't forbid it.

AnnoDomini said:
rabbit-stew.jpg

What in the name of Nyarloteph is that?!
LMFAO. thats my reaction.

@Kaine[/URL] Do you use the rich text editor? That might explain where a lot of the duplicate / repeat coding that Kiyo was talking about is coming from.
See Above thread. Also I know you guys wont accept them today but where can i post them up. Do i need to PM them to Arkytior and wait till she has time available.

and also. HIIIIIIIII im still tired. ;-; not sure how i stayed up so late last night.

EDIT: Also cause you guys werent awake at 3 am when i used OOC to make changes, you didnt get to see them xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Drop down menu for profile stuff and click preferences. A thing of options will come up and the option will be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back