Out of Soul Chat

Kaine said:
Arkytior, What color is your hair in real life. If its anything but red, we cant be friends... im sorry.
Just kidding ._. dont hate me
Purple and Teal

Kaine said:
OK you may have won this battle; those are some pretty spectacular colors. =.=;;;
^.^

Now that I have claimed my victory, it is time for me to go to sleep like I should've probably two hours ago. Stupid new Teen Wolf 1x1 rp, getting me all excited to write a post... >.>

GOOD NIGHT

Arkytior said:
^.^
Now that I have claimed my victory, it is time for me to go to sleep like I should've probably two hours ago. Stupid new Teen Wolf 1x1 rp, getting me all excited to write a post... >.>

GOOD NIGHT
I dont get the appeal of that show. must be cause shirtless guys arnt my thing LOL. I find the broken family dynamics of "The Originals" to be much more entertaining, even though its prespin off series, "The Vampire Diaries" to be equally as dull as as teen wolf. xD Course this is also coming from a person who thought TruBlood was annoying at times as well. Hope you enjoy your RP Fuefuefue!!!

Kaine said:
I dont get the appeal of that show. must be cause shirtless guys arnt my thing LOL. I find the broken family dynamics of "The Originals" to be much more entertaining, even though its prespin off series, "The Vampire Diaries" to be equally as dull as as teen wolf. xD Course this is also coming from a person who thought TruBlood was annoying at times as well. Hope you enjoy your RP Fuefuefue!!!
I'm in it for Stiles :3

<3

And I love how Scott and Stiles interact lol

I shall once I can edit the post I've made in the morning. Which needs to be approaching because my vision is turning super blury despite my glasses O.o

Good night world.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]I want this to be true. I really do.

[/QUOTE]
:3

True Blood was pretty good when it was plot instead of progressive shock value and unneeded sex scenes.

I prefer Game of Thrones. <3 Khaleesi.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]True Blood was pretty good when it was plot instead of progressive shock value and unneeded sex scenes.

[/QUOTE]
Except in season one when the Khaleesi became a woman... at 13 >.> forcefully i might add. Even that was much for my tastes. the bro/sis loving was overpowering also, but overall the series was/is amazing.

What were your plans for gender? I found a few pictures i like. Was thinking of making girls that were tomboyish, or just going male. Thoughts?

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]True Blood was pretty good when it was plot instead of progressive shock value and unneeded sex scenes.

[/QUOTE]
... I'm for team Danny, but we all know the Lannisters rule, ain't that right wolf boy ?

So when I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, I kept hearing explosion noises O.o

No I was awake and everything. I just kept hearing explosions or big booms faintly, like I was hearing it from a great distance.

But then I fell asleep and woke up to my alarm going off. Turned it off and slept for another twenty minutes until my mom banged on my door xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to get up for an exam at 6 am. It's 3 pm and I am tired as fuck, but won't sleep, because preparation fr the next exam, plus, have to read Deadpool Killustrated.

AnnoDomini said:
I had to get up for an exam at 6 am. It's 3 pm and I am tired as fuck, but won't sleep, because preparation fr the next exam, plus, have to read Deadpool Killustrated.
I woke up an hour ago after only getting about 4 hours of sleep and I have 8 hours of class/work today... And I want to get more work done on this project.

Tuesdays are almost worse than Mondays for me.

Normally Wednesdays are worst for because I almost always have a match. This week I don't. It's amazing

AnnoDomini said:
... I'm for team Danny, but we all know the Lannisters rule, ain't that right wolf boy ?
I'm not a Northern dog, thank you. I'm a Pariah of the House of flying metal suits. Mind your tongue, boy; a Lannister always pays his debts.

Kaine said:
Except in season one when the Khaleesi became a woman... at 13 >.> forcefully i might add. Even that was much for my tastes. the bro/sis loving was overpowering also, but overall the series was/is amazing.
In regards to Drogo, he was a LOT more sensitive in the books. Not only did he ask permission with the phrase "No?" his romance with her was a LOT more heavy. He wasn't just some brutish warrior and his loss in the books was significantly more substantial to the reader and Khaleesi. It was so substantial, in fact, she remains endeared to the term Khaleesi even after his death. In the books, she actually ends up reciprocating a good lot of his feelings and he comes back to her in thought when she considers others in her bedchamber. The show intentionally diluted his importance because they wanted to cut time from it since it wasn't necessary. I'm going to cut a good majority of this conversation short because it borders that Erotic Content rule, but it's not quite as cut and dry as the show made it out to be.

The Targaryen line actually references a lot of European royalty whom were involved in incest and had terrible deformation and several split branches from infidelity as well as various madnesses and health issues. What you see from them is unfortunately quite realistic.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]I'm not a Northern dog, thank you. I'm a Pariah of the House of flying metal suits. Mind your tongue, boy; a Lannister always pays his debts.
In regards to Drogo, he was a LOT more sensitive in the books. Not only did he ask permission with the phrase "No?" his romance with her was a LOT more heavy. He wasn't just some brutish warrior and his loss in the books was significantly more substantial to the reader and Khaleesi. It was so substantial, in fact, she remains endeared to the term Khaleesi even after his death. In the books, she actually ends up reciprocating a good lot of his feelings and he comes back to her in thought when she considers others in her bedchamber. The show intentionally diluted his importance because they wanted to cut time from it since it wasn't necessary. I'm going to cut a good majority of this conversation short because it borders that Erotic Content rule, but it's not quite as cut and dry as the show made it out to be.

The Targaryen line actually references a lot of European royalty whom were involved in incest and had terrible deformation and several split branches from infidelity as well as various madnesses and health issues. What you see from them is unfortunately quite realistic.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah you dont have to go into detail. I have a friend or two that said the books were much better as they usually are. As for erotic content rule, thats why i worked my last post so sarcastically xP. It's unfortunately that by societal needs, we must have such vile depictions of intimacy in our tv shows. Yet on the other hand, i love anime rule 52 i think it was? Which is also unrealistic but entertaining none-the-less.

Pariah Stark][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40-kaine/ said:
@Kaine[/URL]
Not meaning to post twice, forgot to quote this. As for androgynous twins. I like the idea but i know my rping skills are not nearly high enough to pull this off. But then again i was thinking of making twin girls and one of them being tomboyish, to the point of looking like a young boy. Really just depends im still fighting to see who i want. I prefer to make female characters, but someones boys are necessary. and ive found a few good pictures of both.

The RP is highly female dominated, but the fact of the matter is that this is an HP for a reason. It was a healthy thread and it had activity tried and true. Might as well really just pick what you want and you're most comfortable with. Be comfortable with your characters, man.

Oh i know. I've been working on it i was just getting input. as much as i want females, i think im going males because gender changes the wholoe dynamic they will have with Backlash's male Meister. Boys they could all be bros, but girls, while intimate can complicate things. Course sometimes that makes for good drama. xD

Kaine said:
Boys they could all be bros, but girls, while intimate can complicate things.
A quick note you might find helpful is that while never expressly stated in the manga or anime is that the formal relationship between a Meister and a Weapon is a spiritual one that exists separately from romance and friendship. Maka's mother and Spirit, for instance, were a powerful duo and their marriage failed because romance isn't a healthy connection for this type of spiritual bond. To extenuate this, Atsushi Ōkubo - the author of Soul Eater - once explained in an interview that romance is fickle, but the bond between a Meister and a Weapon is solid. Unchanging. Lovers fight and argue, have their ups and downs, then reconcile and have these incredibly sweet moments. The spiritual bond between a Meister and Weapon stays consistently the same and can only grow stronger. Romance would only get in the way and potentially damage the bond. It naturally does not occur. It's somewhat implied that the marriage between Maka's Mother and Spirit eventually weakened their bond significantly and is why she is no longer a Meister despite being a highly-skilled one.

Anyway, I only say that because you said the gender differences could complicate things, and I'm not disagreeing. Just throwing in there that by intrinsic nature of the source material and original author, romance between partners isn't common and can be detrimental. The best way I would imagine describing it would be that they eventually regard each other as a "spiritual best friend" because they're not like siblings or lovers. This is true for just about every pair as well. They're not meant to be best friends or lovers, but to become best friends on a platonic, spiritual level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back