Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]Hell, one of them is even in the first official ship.

[/QUOTE]
And the other is probably the biggest jerk in the rp... they're a great group of characters! xD

Hmm. sounds like your character is pretty hateful. As much as i like mking female characters i might make twin boys this time. i see more prospects for being awnry. Plus peeking on the girls is required in any anime based fandom.

Blech, I'm trying to find a good picture for my character but can't find anything I like... >~<

This is going to take a while to complete, though I do have plenty of time before I'd be accepted anyway, given the time limitations of Infi :x

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]I can only imagine. Half of you share the fandom.

[/QUOTE]
It's a great fandom!

Kaine said:
Hmm. sounds like your character is pretty hateful.
Xander is hateful because his father raised him to be hateful. You're not wrong.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Blech, I'm trying to find a good picture for my character but can't find anything I like... >~<
This is going to take a while to complete, though I do have plenty of time before I'd be accepted anyway, given the time limitations of Infi :x

[/QUOTE]
Yes Infi is supposedly going to begin preparing for a tournament this week. Though Wednesday is her somewhat day off cause her coach is going with the JV to their tournament.

Kaine said:
Plus peeking on the girls is required in any anime based fandom.
This RP actually seems very, very female heavy. And I, being an idiot, made a Captain America (Goodie Two-Shoes) character, a shy kid that fights with his Meister and a solo Meister that thinks he's hot shit and doesn't need a weapon (and arguably doesn't).

Le sigh...

Maybe Paul should start flirting with Hotaru or something.

Arkytior said:
Yes Infi is supposedly going to begin preparing for a tournament this week. Though Wednesday is her somewhat day off cause her coach is going with the JV to their tournament.
I would totally offer to help you with your duties, but then no one would get in. *shrugs* Apparently, I'm a stern Mr. Mean GM when I'm given authority.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]It's a great fandom!

[/QUOTE]
I don't watch Fairy Tale. Couldn't get into it. More of a Shinsekai Yori, Yu Yu Hakusho, Log Horizon type of guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
Gais im conflicted. Girls or boys? Not sure which direction to go now.
Both! xD

It's actually what I've decided to do, brother and sister characters that're going to be partners because I'm not that good at finding partners outside of what happens inside of a RP. I mean, doesn't mean they'll be permanent partners. New students after all that may find better-matched partners :x

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Both! xD
It's actually what I've decided to do, brother and sister characters that're going to be partners because I'm not that good at finding partners outside of what happens insideo f a RP. I mean, doesn't mean they'll be permanent partners. New students after all that may find better-matched partners :x

[/QUOTE]
Whatever works Kiyo

Just make sure they have separate sheets

It's actually what I've decided to do, brother and sister characters that're going to be partners because I'm not that good at finding partners outside of what happens insideo f a RP. I mean, doesn't mean they'll be permanent partners. New students after all that may find better-matched partners :x

[/QUOTE]
Be sure to read about Bond Meisters on the Lore page.

They wi

Arkytior said:
Whatever works Kiyo
Just make sure they have separate sheets
Yep, they will. I may make them both weapons that just cooperate as each others' meister temporarily due to lacking of anybody they know, if there are more meisters than weapons currently.

Arkytior said:
Whichever has the best pictures
Are you my real life twin? I usually make characters around the pictures i find, cause finding a picture around a character sucks :S

DaughterofAthena said:
We currently have more girls than boys... I'm not sure if that helps you at all or not.
By how much of a margin? 1 or 2 ill make girls, if significantly more, ill make boys to balance it.

It's actually what I've decided to do, brother and sister characters that're going to be partners because I'm not that good at finding partners outside of what happens inside of a RP. I mean, doesn't mean they'll be permanent partners. New students after all that may find better-matched partners :x

[/QUOTE]
Thats kind of sad, but completely understandable :D Im sure now that its a hosted project the people will flock to this. Look at FT's player count. =x Ill be your ingame friend :3:3:3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]They wi
Yep, they will. I may make them both weapons that just cooperate as each others' meister temporarily due to lacking of anybody they know, if there are more meisters than weapons currently.

[/QUOTE]
Good good. Just need to make sure they get their own pretty label :3

Kaine said:
Are you my real life twin? I usually make characters around the pictures i find, cause finding a picture around a character sucks :S
I might be O.o

lol Sometimes I do the same xD

Like if an rp sounds really interesting and I don't know what gender I want to make yet, I start scrolling through images

I normally make characters based off: a single song set to repeat or...

...a stupidly complex idea I make work via complex, partially-convoluted, but completely logical method.

Arkytior, What color is your hair in real life. If its anything but red, we cant be friends... im sorry.

Just kidding ._. dont hate me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back