Out of Soul Chat

@artkytior Woohoo i tagged you since i forgot. Just... in the wrong area. Besides i thought you guys were busy till weekends.

Hmm not sure i like this editor without rich. I dont know user numbers D8

EDIT: @Arkytior Testing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
@artkytior Woohoo i tagged you since i forgot. Just... in the wrong area. Besides i thought you guys were busy till weekends.
Hmm not sure i like this editor without rich. I dont know user numbers D8
Tagging should still work like normal lol

You just really misspelled my username xD

DaughterofAthena said:
It'll happen again I'm sure... eventually. I forget sometimes.
I await the day lol

DaughterofAthena said:
You don't need to know user numbers. You just need to spell their username right...
hmm. yeah i see that now. Lad de da we will jusst ignore... I keel yew

I'm quite pleased with the final results. It's all clean, streamline, easy to follow... the instructions are nice, too. Now it just needs two things: activity and population.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]I'm quite pleased with the final results. It's all clean, streamline, easy to follow... the instructions are nice, too. Now it just needs two things: activity and population.

[/QUOTE]
Once activity creates results, people will follow. But yes the entire project is very organized and easy to follow. I haven't even joined yet and im super stoked. :D

I'm interested in this, but I have a questions about how posting is going to work.

Do we have to label each post with a date of the week if we have to rp out an entire week? Or can we time skip in posts? Also, I see there are different locations. Assuming an entire week isn't spent in one location, do we hop posts from one thread to the next?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back