Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]And how would you intend to meet him?

[/QUOTE]
Ah...that's right. He's not going to the concert is he (>u>)

Well. There's always chance. Depends on what happens I guess

QuirkyAngel said:
This will be an event to look forward too :)
Xander...I look forward to meeting him.
It's going to make Kalin look so mean ;-; At least don't spring it on him.

DaughterofAthena said:
Just don't bring Jayce near any of the "older" students.... then it won't go well.
Kalin won't stand for any of 'that'. He'd get beaten to a pulp before he'd let anything like that just happen.

Deadeyelee said:
Kalin won't stand for any of 'that'. He'd get beaten to a pulp before he'd let anything like that just happen.
Even if one of the older students tells Kalin that Jayce is a coward who let his meister get killed and Jayce doesn't deny it?

DaughterofAthena said:
Even if one of the older students tells Kalin that Jayce is a coward who let his meister get killed and Jayce doesn't deny it?
Mhmm. Especially then. It'd only strengthen his resolve. Kalin is only at the DWMA And not dead thanks to a relatable event.

Though Kalin would have a firm talk him afterwards

Last edited by a moderator:
@DaughterofAthena OK i just want to get a few things right. Concert is something all the students can attend? Would they off payed for tickets? I saw food was discounted, and they still dont have a job yet so. Is it a formal or Semi formal? or just a casual event? Are is it just pretty much full freedom to do as we please without disrupting anything to significantly.

This also takes place a little bit after the first day. So we can still post as both? Was kind of looking forward to a collab with @Keanehandiam for in the infirmary.

Kaine said:
So we can still post as both? Was kind of looking forward to a collab with @Keanehandiam for in the infirmary.
Athena stated earlier that we have until this weekend/the 18th to wrap things up from the first day of school. I would assume that falls into that category... ^-^

Kaine said:
@DaughterofAthena OK i just want to get a few things right. Concert is something all the students can attend? Would they off payed for tickets? I saw food was discounted, and they still dont have a job yet so. Is it a formal or Semi formal? or just a casual event? Are is it just pretty much full freedom to do as we please without disrupting anything to significantly.
This also takes place a little bit after the first day. So we can still post as both? Was kind of looking forward to a collab with @Keanehandiam for in the infirmary.
Ella and Aiko are headed to the infirmary/dispensary as well. If you two do decide to write it, they may bump into each other ;D

Kaine said:
Collab would be pretty fun

Keanehandiam said:
Collab would be pretty fun
PM when your available over the next few days and ill attempt to steal the comp if im not working. I think a casual one will be nice. I'll probably end the girls day there after a little quality time with your character and just wait for the concert to post.

Violet Obsidian]Warren at a concert... this is gonna be fun! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11919-annodomini/ said:
@AnnoDomini[/URL] Want to collab for Skyler and Jessyka sometime soon?
Sure. Should be free today.

@Kaine

Would you be okay with me doing the Journal stuff too? I'd be nice to have a record of what my character's have done. I used to have this in TG, but never even thought of it here, haha. It's really clever. :)

Kaine said:
Concert is something all the students can attend?
Yes.

Kaine said:
Would they off payed for tickets?
This is a free event. A-Muse is just trying to get their name out there. On another related note though, the DWMA does give each of their students a weekly allowance of $200 so none of the students within the rp are currently broke unless they have already spent all their money. This weekly allowance actually exists within the anime...

Kaine said:
Is it a formal or Semi formal? or just a casual event?
Think rock concert... and what you would wear to that.

Kaine said:
This also takes place a little bit after the first day. So we can still post as both?
You have until March 18th to wrap up things from previous 'events'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back