Out of Soul Chat

Long day. Then I passed right out but woke up real early then fell back asleep for two hours.

I am off to eat a late lunch after which time I will be sitting down to work on stuff for this roleplay! Wish me luck! I'm hoping the productivity juices keep flowing...

Mh... I wanted to wait so someone else can get a post in, but I guess not. I'm gonna go and work on a post in the right wing area. :)

Hello Everyone!

The End of Summer Concert thread is officially posted so we are doing a timeskip to Friday of the current week. It is currently 7pm and the concert starts at 8pm. All students are invited and encouraged to attend. It is not mandatory, however, not many people will be rping in the other threads and I can't guarantee you will get to interact with anyone outside of attending the concert.

In regards to the events that were in progress on the first day of school, you are welcome to wrap them up yet if you wish although anything not completed by next weekend (3/18/16) will be closed off and jumped ahead anyway. This is just in an attempt to create an easier transition. Please let me know if you have any questions!

@Chibii @Sunbather @Zenaida @Keanehandiam @Ariettie @Refaulted @Violet Obsidian @AnnoDomini @Arkytior @SummerWolf @Kyra @Stormborn Targaryen @T h e F o o l @Hanarei @Cephalo

Not to mention:

Kalin's never been to a concert

Doesn't really understand the concept of a concert

Is anxious around large amounts of people

and most damningly for him, has no idea what to wear.

Violet Obsidian]Warren at a concert... this is gonna be fun! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11919-annodomini/ said:
@AnnoDomini[/URL] Want to collab for Skyler and Jessyka sometime soon?
Why do I feel like this concert is going to be interrupted by a Morning Star? 'Showing them what they really want to see?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back