Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Like... now? Or within the next few hours?
Hmm... would you be ok with us simply implying that Lexie and Zyra went shopping? Or writing it as a flashback later? I'd hate to hold up Athena from progressing to the concert...

[/QUOTE]
Now. I think.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Like... now? Or within the next few hours?
Hmm... would you be ok with us simply implying that Lexie and Zyra went shopping? Or writing it as a flashback later? I'd hate to hold up Athena from progressing to the concert...

[/QUOTE]
Damn. I guess a flashback works. We can write it on Sunday or in a few days, maybe? Zyra needs girl time.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Now. I think.

[/QUOTE]
I will send you a link.

Refaulted said:
Damn. I guess a flashback works. We can write it on Sunday or in a few days, maybe? Zyra needs girl time.
I dunno how well Sunday will work but I should have free time on Monday or Tuesday. Sunday might work too, but I'm not sure.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I will send you a link.
I dunno how well Sunday will work but I should have free time on Monday or Tuesday. Sunday might work too, but I'm not sure.

[/QUOTE]
If Sunday doesn't work, I'll get on whenever you need me. As long as it isn't from 8-5 EST. <.<'

@Hanarei

Sorry for the delay. Said I'd post yesterday, but rl got in the way...

Anyway, I'd just ended the scene at the EAT classroom. Dunno if we'll be able to squeeze in anymore before the Athena's concert, so I'm thinking we can just skip to the auditorium if you want, or leave everything implied.

@Deadeyelee

( :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
@Hanarei

Anyway, I'd just ended the scene at the EAT classroom. Dunno if we'll be able to squeeze in anymore before the Athena's concert, so I'm thinking we can just skip to the auditorium if you want, or leave everything implied.

@Deadeyelee

I have to write a post with @Sergeant Sass which we have plans to work on tomorrow and then after that, I should be able to make the concert thread. Expect it to appear magically either late tomorrow or sometime on Sunday.

DaughterofAthena said:
I have to write a post with @Sergeant Sass which we have plans to work on tomorrow and then after that, I should be able to make the concert thread. Expect it to appear magically either late tomorrow or sometime on Sunday.
I knew it! Athena is a witch! Burn her!

[media]

[/media]

QuirkyAngel said:
@Hanarei

@Deadeyelee

Unsure why I was tagged :{P

Finally! The weekend! No work! No insane hours. No idiot Jeff ruining our ability to paint. And I've finished reading. Posting is now possible. Yes~ *Flops whilst groaning*

Deadeyelee said:
@QuirkyAngel
Fair enough. I'll try to do better with Kalin. I didn't really like his development in that last post. I want to give you better springboards.
lol. Don't worry about it. Development isn't generally something that happens until later in the rp. Even then, development isn't something that can really be controlled in an rp where your interacting with different characters.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I don't know what I'm doing with Jack either =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back