Out of Soul Chat

@QuirkyAngel

Its less the Aiko can't link... its she has an issue when it comes to actually fully committing to a link to someone making it difficult to use Soul Resonance. Expect her to go around swinging around anyone just fine, her personality is fine with connecting that way, its actually using techniques WITH that individual that there is an issue. Aiko's issue with Ikeda was more so established after they were getting in a fight. ^^;;

Hanarei said:
@QuirkyAngel
Its less the Aiko can't link... its she has an issue when it comes to actually fully committing to a link to someone making it difficult to use Soul Resonance. Expect her to go around swinging around anyone just fine, her personality is fine with connecting that way, its actually using techniques WITH that individual that there is an issue. Aiko's issue with Ikeda was more so established after they were getting in a fight. ^^;;
Ella is sort of like Excalibur from Soul Eater in that she can resonate with anyone. Her wavelength is like stretchy pink bubble gum. Unless a meister purposefully tries to avoid her, constantly altering their wavelength, she can match her wavelength to resonate with anyone. That's why meisters grow attached to her...cause she makes resonating easy.

QuirkyAngel said:
Ella is sort of like Excalibur from Soul Eater in that she can resonate with anyone. Her wavelength is like stretchy pink bubble gum. Unless a meister purposefully tries to avoid her, constantly altering their wavelength, she can match her wavelength to resonate with anyone. That's why meisters grow attached to her...cause she makes resonating easy.
Alright, though expect Aiko to still be a bit more difficult to connect to fully for reasons. Very much to some extent subconsciously withdrawing a bit when someone tries to get fully close to herself to the extent of Soul Resonance. Its not impossible but by far something that is probably noteworthy to feel about her. ^^

Hanarei said:
Alright, though expect Aiko to still be a bit more difficult to connect to fully for reasons. Very much to some extent subconsciously withdrawing a bit when someone tries to get fully close to herself to the extent of Soul Resonance. Its not impossible but by far something that is probably noteworthy to feel about her. ^^
Got it. Ella is sort of the same. By the time the bond grows strong enough that she reaches soul resonance with a meister she subconsciously compares it to Kira. Then the pain hits and she leaves. That's the reason she's generally disliked. She makes them feel and then she just walks away to find another meister =P

DaughterofAthena said:
You don't have to read everything, you know. You would only theoretically need to read the last 3ish posts in the thread you're intending to post in.
This much is true. *Reads with less panic*

How is it that I get let off in the evening after getting up to the shop at six a.m. and now you want me back at the work site at seven a.m.? Work with me bossman~

Keanehandiam said:
This much is true. *Reads with less panic*
Exactly! We only throw pop quizes every so often and we allow you to get 60% before we kick you from the RP Spartan style and all! Nothing to worry about at all! *sinister laugh*

Hanarei said:
Exactly! We only throw pop quizes every so often and we allow you to get 60% before we kick you from the RP Spartan style and all! Nothing to worry about at all! *sinister laugh*
Now, now Hana... stop scaring our roleplayers... they don't need to know about that.

*Is entirely joking. There is no pop quiz.*

Hanarei said:
That actually has me spooked a little. *Panic*

DaughterofAthena said:
Ignore her. She's just being a meanie.
I will scold Hana-Duck.
Well my issue is that I know you guys have been giving me leeway due to my moving an current situation with work, but it's like every time I'm remotely close I get kicked in the sack by something else. I mean, Jeff just called and said: "Hey, you, Bob, Jimmy, and Dan are all going back to the office building to continue masking. Meet at the shop by 7a.m.

And I can't tell him "no", because I need the money. *Flop* O reality, thou art a heartless bitch....

DaughterofAthena said:
Ignore her. She's just being a meanie.
I will scold Hana-Duck.
Never! I will have the last Quack! *Throws up her cape to hide herself as she takes off into the night*

Hello Everyone I am going to be making a nice little mix of a character and have a question. Now I would have sent this via pm to the respective party but as a new member I can not do such until so forth and so forth.

My question is can I create twin characters that I play together and have differences for them already prepared and such who are also of witch and weapon lineage? Meaning they would have the abilities of turning into a weapon and the prowess to practice as per their mothers wishes. I rp'd this concept before and had to where the only person who would even realize their souls were witches was their chosen miester. They are able to cover up that bit of energy so they can attend the school and so forth. I am hoping someone from the mod team can best direct me with this.

@DaughterofAthena since you are the main admin and online.

But wait the person who I would need to ask is also online soooo @Arkytior

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back