Out of Soul Chat

Deadeyelee said:
...What are the odds the Concert comes to a crashing halt before the big bad plot even happens. And everyone has just, gone home?
Uhm... that would be very bad for Death City as a whole. City burned to the ground kind of bad....

Deadeyelee said:
AHA! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. AQUIRED NUGGET OF INFORMATION. *Maniacal laughter*
The city could burn to the ground simply because a lightbulb on stage malfunctions especially if there is no one there to do anything about it. You learned nothing.

DaughterofAthena said:
The city could burn to the ground simply because a lightbulb on stage malfunctions especially if there is no one there to do anything about it. You learned nothing.
AHAHA. BUT NONE OF THE BUILDINGS IN DEATH CITY ARE VERY FLAMMABLE. SO IT'D HAVE TO BE SUSTAINED FIRE. HA. HAHA.

Also given it's a festival ground, and it's supposedly located in death valley = unlikely to spread. *begins to over analyze*

Deadeyelee said:
...What are the odds the Concert comes to a crashing halt before the big bad plot even happens. And everyone has just, gone home?
What big bad plot? Its just a concert now, no reason to go speculating such things!

Hanarei said:
What big bad plot? Its just a concert now, no reason to go speculating such things!
I refer to you to my earlier comment.

When large groups of DWMA students gather outside of school, it's a bad juju magnet. Or DMing/storytelling 101

Deadeyelee said:
I refer to you to my earlier comment.
When large groups of DWMA students gather outside of school, it's a bad juju magnet. Or DMing/storytelling 101
Agreed. And when a witch is involved, something bad's definitely going down =P

QuirkyAngel said:
Mysterious woman. Never before seen in death city. Tagged Sunbather who owns a witch antagonist. She's totally a witch (B')
Actually, the mysterious woman was seen in Death City... just not in the DWMA.

Herm... Did anybody want anything else to do with Dakota in reference to finishing things up before the whole Concert thing really starts/gets going next weekend? If so lemme know so I can free up time this coming week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenaida said:
Herm... Did anybody want anything else to do with Dakota in reference to finishing things up before the whole Concert thing really starts/gets going next weekend? If so lemme know so I can free up time this coming week.
Dakota x Keanehan Diam in the nurse's office (>u>)

lol. jk. I imagine Jack would have been slightly worried after hearing about Lauren and Dakota's incident and probably visited her once or twice. Also may borrow class notes from her a couple more times. They're NOT-mates after all ( ;) )

@Deadeyelee

Jack will be going to the concert with Ella(because she's going to drag him along). Jack will drag Kalin, because he doesn't wanna be alone with Ella. Will that work for you? I wanna post my 2 characters at the same time rather than separately...

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadeyelee said:
Kalin might say some insensitive things, fair warning
This will be an event to look forward too :)

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]*Raises hands innocently* What!? Me!? Trouble!? Never...

[/QUOTE]
Xander...I look forward to meeting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back