Out of Soul Chat

pokemon-battle-o.gif

Wild AIKO appeared!!​

Boop! Would of had Aiko interact, but she has a specific reason for now, either seeing a cute guy to tease a bit for funs, or Ella which she had fun hanging with before. :P If she doesn't get any of those, expect her to get bored and go hassling someone soon enough.

;-;

I don't want to make Ella cry.

But it's probably going to happen.

;-;

Edit: I'm worried that he'll piss off jack too. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadeyelee said:
;-;
I don't want to make Ella cry.

But it's probably going to happen.

;-;

Edit: I'm worried that he'll piss off jack too. :/
Jack won't be pissed.

Can't say anything about Ella crying though. She cries easily.

Hanarei said:
Boop! Would of had Aiko interact, but she has a specific reason for now, either seeing a cute guy to tease a bit for funs, or Ella which she had fun hanging with before. :P If she doesn't get any of those, expect her to get bored and go hassling someone soon enough.
Ella will be going with two cute tease-able guys (=u=)

QuirkyAngel said:
Jack won't be pissed.
Can't say anything about Ella crying though. She cries easily.

Ella will be going with two cute tease-able guys (=u=)
I don't think you understand how cruel Kalin is about to be. His world view is so warped from his upbringing that he'd make trump blush.

Deadeyelee said:
I don't think you understand how cruel Kalin is about to be. His world view is so warped from his upbringing that he'd make trump blush.
Interesting...

There aren't many things that can get Jack upset(other than losing his die), but, depending on what Kalin says, it's possible I suppose...

lol. I can't wait to unveil Kalin's dark side xD

Hanarei said:
Oooh! Perfect! The tease-able part is the most important! xD
Jack is tease-able. Kalin...not so much. He's cute tho <3

@Deadeyelee

I'm thinking Jack goes with Kalin to the concert and they meet Ella there. Either that or they both meet Ella at her father's house and all three arrive at the concert together. The second option skips the first impression scene, if you're uncomfortable rping it out.

QuirkyAngel said:
Jack is tease-able. Kalin...not so much. He's cute tho <3
@Deadeyelee

I'm thinking Jack goes with Kalin to the concert and they meet Ella there. Either that or they both meet Ella at her father's house and all three arrive at the concert together. The second option skips the first impression scene, if you're uncomfortable rping it out.
I have a feeling the second option leaves Kalin dead, unless her father isn't home. Generally telling a girl that she doesn't have the right to exist in her father's home is not good for life expectancy.

Edit: Actually...I realized a different way this can play out. I'm a bit excited now.

Edit Edit: Kalin is very tease-able. You just can't go in a certain direction.

Schmur. I should post... But that bed looks nice... Eh... Posting can wait. In other news, the district competition for my speech thing was today. I qualified for State...

Anyways. Ill make a Kota post tomo. -disappears to the land of sleep before passes out-

Zenaida said:
Schmur. I should post... But that bed looks nice... Eh... Posting can wait. In other news, the district competition for my speech thing was today. I qualified for State...
Anyways. Ill make a Kota post tomo. -disappears to the land of sleep before passes out-
Grats! :P

Deadeyelee said:
I have a feeling the second option leaves Kalin dead, unless her father isn't home. Generally telling a girl that she doesn't have the right to exist in her father's home is not good for life expectancy.
Edit: Actually...I realized a different way this can play out. I'm a bit excited now.

Edit Edit: Kalin is very tease-able. You just can't go in a certain direction.
Can't imagine why Kalin would say that to Ella...unless he hates zombies/half-zombies...in which case, I agree that meeting Jack's uncle is not a good idea. First option it is!^^ Unless you've got other ideas...

... Anyone want to volunteer to have their character somehow meet/interact with Naia at the concert?

Also, @Arkytior did you want to finish things up with Ren and Naia in the library, or are we leaving it as is? Either way is fine with me.

I've been meaning to post but I've gotten busy lately. If you want to post her moving off, go right ahead.

QuirkyAngel said:
Can't imagine why Kalin would say that to Ella...unless he hates zombies/half-zombies...in which case, I agree that meeting Jack's uncle is not a good idea. First option it is!^^ Unless you've got other ideas...
Ive been sitting with this quoted for hours, and I don't have a proper response.

Arkytior said:
I've been meaning to post but I've gotten busy lately. If you want to post her moving off, go right ahead.
Since the Concert threads up, I'm just going to post to there soon. If you find time to post for Ren, then that's fine. Go for it. If not, that's fine too. We still have a few days before the end of the week and the option to finish things up ends anyway.

SephirothSage said:
@Cecilia
If you need someone to interact with/meet, sure! Although- meeting Miyoko may result in meeting/talking to other people, too...
Cool! That's fine. ^-^ Naia's not shy in any way. More the merrier.

Deadeyelee said:
Ive been sitting with this quoted for hours, and I don't have a proper response.
lol. I'm half working on a post for the concert, while eating and listening to Resonance(english cover) for inspiration =P

Do you mind if I bunny Kalin a bit?

DaughterofAthena said:
It's thunder storming right now... I'm not sure how I feel about that.
I know how I would feel... Lucky, there hasn't been any thunder/lightning around me in a while.

I can't really be too relaxed though, as Im certain it'll happen again eventually, those damned storms... When they do though, I have my new sound-proof room ready... Though it's not very good so chances are that I'll be scared to death next time lightning comes around town! Hooray for panicking! xD

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. I'm half working on a post for the concert, while eating and listening to Resonance(english cover) for inspiration =P
Do you mind if I bunny Kalin a bit?
Huh? is this before or after Ella?

Deadeyelee said:
Huh? is this before or after Ella?
Before. I just wanna mention that Kalin arrived with Jack to the central square. Ella will meet them there in my post.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I know how I would feel... Lucky, there hasn't been any thunder/lightning around me in a while.
I can't really be too relaxed though, as Im certain it'll happen again eventually, those damned storms... When they do though, I have my new sound-proof room ready... Though it's not very good so chances are that I'll be scared to death next time lightning comes around town! Hooray for panicking! xD

[/QUOTE]
Whenever there's a thunderstorm, I like to distract myself with loud music.

QuirkyAngel said:
Before. I just wanna mention that Kalin arrived with Jack to the central square. Ella will meet them there in my post.
Whenever there's a thunderstorm, I like to distract myself with loud music.
Sure :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back