Out of Soul Chat

Ugh and i just realized we have 4 pairs still needing to post in fields. Ugh. </3 life. I foresee a lot of solo posting this next week to get things done.

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't think there is anyone currently on their own. We have two errant pairs of people - Jayce and Alessa and Ren and Naia. I'm not quite sure where Hotaru is, so you could ask @Cephalo...
Well should clarify, wasn't meaning nessisarily ambushing just one person... just someone not around a huge group of people. :P

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't think there is anyone currently on their own. We have two errant pairs of people - Jayce and Alessa and Ren and Naia. I'm not quite sure where Hotaru is, so you could ask @Cephalo...
Ella is alone...

Kaine said:
Ugh and i just realized we have 4 pairs still needing to post in fields. Ugh. </3 life. I foresee a lot of solo posting this next week to get things done.
@Deadeyelee and I are nearly finished with our collab...I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason quite literally doesn't exist anywhere specific at this exact moment so he is (technically) capable of being almost anywhere right now.

@QuirkyAngel Yeah i could tell from your questions earlier you guys were working on one. Definitely not an easy collab thanks to @DaughterofAthena making us use that thing we call a brain to think and focus. I still need to post with Zenaida. Her schedule is busy, so our collab i figure will take most of the next week. The other two are busybodies as well. Such is life i suppose. :P

Only thing i really wanted them to do was check out their house, and go to the cafe. They are poooors they neeeeeeeed jooooooooooooooooobs. lol

Kaine said:
I still need to post with Zenaida. Her schedule is busy, so our collab i figure will take most of the next week.
Busy schedule and the fact that I have no clue what I'm really doing and just kind of... winging it... for now until I get the hang of it a bit more. I'm actually working on clearing up said schedule so it's not as busy so I actually have time to study and more free time to do things here on RpN.

Zenaida said:
Busy schedule and the fact that I have no clue what I'm really doing and just kind of... winging it... for now until I get the hang of it a bit more. I'm actually working on clearing up said schedule so it's not as busy so I actually have time to study and more free time to do things here on RpN.
its all cool. dont sweat it. I was simply pointing out where things stand. :P

DaughterofAthena said:
There's more stuff going on on the athletic field. I'm not sure if Arthur's still there or not.
In other news, there is going to be a concert featuring Walk the Bleeding Moon and Undirection. There is more information on it in posts both within the 'DWMA Stairway' thread and within the 'Death City' thread.
Thanks

Riven is technically alone, somewhere on the premise. But then again... she's kiiiiiiiinda never alone. :P But I'm down to be ambushed and scared, if wanted. :D

Ah, well didn't see where she was. Already did a post, a very immature post for Aiko. Some people deal with their ability to self inflate their ego in 'special' ways, often with vague references to other things when they do so.

Do the folks in the right wing mind if I join in? I don't just wanna barge in on stuff, I feel so rude, but I wanna rp xD

Sunbather said:
Do the folks in the right wing mind if I join in? I don't just wanna barge in on stuff, I feel so rude, but I wanna rp xD
Go for it! I will have another post up there tonight or early tomorrow so there should be plenty of room to interact with people.

Deadeyelee said:
*Is somewhat concerned with being pet.*
tumblr_o1llrgcHlA1rex6eoo1_250.gif

The weather needs to pick a temperature and fucking stick with it. Cause I'm getting sick of this. I'm not sick again thankfully, but my throat is killing me once more >.>

Arkytior said:
The weather needs to pick a temperature and fucking stick with it. Cause I'm getting sick of this. I'm not sick again thankfully, but my throat is killing me once more >.>
Go home weather, you're drunk!

DaughterofAthena said:
Quiet day eh?
I've been burning an old tree stump in my yard all day with my Papa. Not a very quiet task...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back