Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
I probably messed up the description on that point then.
Keziah did not match perfectly and I apologize if that was confusing. It's probably my fault on that one because I'm still kind of working out these mechanics a bit. Keziah got so close that to anyone lacking any experience, it probably looked perfect.
lol. I thought it would've been kind of funny if Keziah was asked to demonstrate linking and ended up going a bit overboard to resonance^^

The main thing I'm trying to figure out right now is how to describe the linking process from Jack's POV. Since, as far as I'm reading, soul linking appears to just be establishing a connection , would I be right in describing it as the two souls simply touching? Wavelengths would still be uneven, but it would allow Jack to enter Kalin's mindscape.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
lol. I thought it would've been kind of funny if Keziah was asked to demonstrate linking and ended up going a bit overboard to resonance^^
The main thing I'm trying to figure out right now is how to describe the linking process from Jack's POV. Since, as far as I'm reading, soul linking appears to just be establishing a connection , would I be right in describing it as the two souls simply touching? Wavelengths would still be uneven, but it would allow Jack to enter Kalin's mindscape.
LOL funny you should bring that up, Athena and i played with the idea of accidently resonating on Keziah and Sarah but ultimately decided that Sarah would not have been the same person after should that have happened. So just remember, resonating with Keziah = bad.

DaughterofAthena said:
Resonating with Keziah in Keziah's Soul Space is bad... Keziah and Warren can resonate just fine but it is always within Warren's Soul Space.
Does this mean that soul resonating can only occur in either the weapon's or meister's soul space?

If that's the case, I'm gonna have to figure out what Jack's soul space would look like..

QuirkyAngel said:
Does this mean that soul resonating can only occur in either the weapon's or meister's soul space?
You could make a combined one I suppose, and you don't necessarily have to mention the soul space at all when you resonate either... Mostly, writing a soul space is fun fluff.

MRW you crush your mile and show up all the freaking monster athletes in your Kickboxing class. #Eatmydust #theonlythingtheFrencharegoodfor

must be nice. Only thing im good at is typing and even then i still dont type properly cause im not very dexterous. My pinky and ring fingers dont have the agility of the others. :[

Hello Soul Eater roleplayers! This is just an announcement to let everyone know that I am planning a timeskip to Friday of the current IC week to the concert. If you are currently unaware of the concert, I recommend reading my recent post in the Death City thread as that contains a lot of plot movement and hints as to what is to come. I am hoping to timeskip everyone come next weekend so if there was anything you wanted to wrap up in the current time, you have about a week to do so. Let me know if you have any questions!

Exanis said:
Hopefully I can finally get a post in somewhere before then. Life's been a bit of a nuisance.
If you are looking for something quick and easy to get involved in, you could always stumble upon Jayce and Alessa and help them hang flyers.

Sunbather said:
I can post Riven freely, right? They returned and all is good? :3
The only thing I would say you couldn't do is go join the lesson on the Athletic field. That is probably a bit before Riven, Jessyka, Skyler, Paul and them would've returned...

Ariettie said:
Wait... What did I miss?
There's more stuff going on on the athletic field. I'm not sure if Arthur's still there or not.

In other news, there is going to be a concert featuring Walk the Bleeding Moon and Undirection. There is more information on it in posts both within the 'DWMA Stairway' thread and within the 'Death City' thread.

Its the final countdown! *trademark music here*

Aiko is going to ambush someone who is on their own in the school today... now to find a target. *goggles of targetting*

Hanarei said:
Its the final countdown! *trademark music here*
Aiko is going to ambush someone who is on their own in the school today... now to find a target. *goggles of targetting*
I don't think there is anyone currently on their own. We have two errant pairs of people - Jayce and Alessa and Ren and Naia. I'm not quite sure where Hotaru is, so you could ask @Cephalo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back