Out of Soul Chat

Wat?

Anyways,

Kaine said:
Wells. as far as a slower paced collab basically in PM you reply back and forth like if you were short postings in an RP and at the end, one person takes all the replies, formats it and posts it. Google is essentially the same and i just noticed it does keep your content as long as you have the intial link. I think that would work best for us cause i know you still need to post your initial reply. So if you want, ill set it all up right fast and explain it in pm.
I fell asleep before seeing this last night, but that makes sense. School currently, but I will have time after 4pm CST.

Zenaida said:
Wat?

Anyways,

I fell asleep before seeing this last night, but that makes sense. School currently, but I will have time after 4pm CST.
Its fine. i work till 3pst today.feel free to work on a post if you want, ill message you when i get time.

Deadeyelee said:
@QuirkyTurtle
QUIRKYYYYYYYYYYYY HOWYA DOIN THERE KIDDO HOWS IT HANGING?!
tumblr_mmedc5TsUp1sqo5zio1_250.gif

...I'm doing fine.

Lee...

... You seem happy today... or at least your really pep-ish...

What's up?

Deadeyelee said:
I'M ON CAFFINE WITHDRAWAL. ;-;
I dealt with a friend today who was dealing with the same thing... over coffee...

She was just a little... like odd happy... And a tad scary...

Good luck there, Lee.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
...do you have withdrawal symptoms? Or are you already like this?
1581cmb.gif
I can't eat. My throat does some stuff and makes my gag reflex really pronounced. And, I'm hyper. And like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadeyelee said:
@QuirkyTurtle
QUIRKYYYYYYYYYYYY HOWYA DOIN THERE KIDDO HOWS IT HANGING?!
I feel sorry for the turlte who doesnt know why he was tagged in an angel's place.

ATHENA. i wwaaaaaaaaaant to do a collab with you~ but computer is pre occupied. Whats your availability for tonight?

Kaine said:
ATHENA. i wwaaaaaaaaaant to do a collab with you~ but computer is pre occupied. Whats your availability for tonight?
Tonight I am free for a majority of the night. I am on CST and I will probably be awake until close to midnight. Just a note though: I am also planning a collab with Prince and Dago for Fairy Tail and I'm not sure when I'm going to get summoned for that.

Kaine said:
I feel sorry for the turlte who doesnt know why he was tagged in an angel's place.
WHAT ARE YOU TLAKIN ABOUT

WHAT IS THIS SLANDER

UNTHINKABLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back