Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
*Pokes OOC* Hi guys!
Hi.

Deadeyelee said:
I can't eat. My throat does some stuff and makes my gag reflex really pronounced. And, I'm hyper. And like that.
Wow. Sounds more like caffeine overdose than withdrawal, though I could be wrong(am no doctor). Whichever the case, I wish you a swift recovery.

Deadeyelee said:
WOMAN IM FIAN. HEH HEH HEH
Nbbcp.gif

I am free at the moment, yes. I might take a brief break to have dinner in ten minutes or so, and I'm multitasking /slightly/...

But as free as I am right now is as free as I get.

well im also frightened at the concepth of collabing with you, ive only ever done it like twice. And i knew the direction i was going. i will really be winging it on this on so i just gont want youto get your hopes up or something. Only thing i no for sure is i talked my mother into letting me have her comp for the next 2 hours.

Kaine said:
well im also frightened at the concepth of collabing with you, ive only ever done it like twice. And i knew the direction i was going. i will really be winging it on this on so i just gont want youto get your hopes up or something. Only thing i no for sure is i talked my mother into letting me have her comp for the next 2 hours.
Do you have something started? If so, you could send me a link. If not, then I'll PM you a link. Please don't be afraid of me. I'm not scary.

DaughterofAthena said:
Do you have something started? If so, you could send me a link. If not, then I'll PM you a link. Please don't be afraid of me. I'm not scary.
i haave nothing started though i suppose i should. send me a link and ill go form there

QuirkyAngel said:
@DaughterofAthena
I'm a bit confused. Is soul linking the same as soul resonance?
Not really. Soul linking would technically be like the first step in what I tend to think of as soul resonance. Soul resonance (at least how I see it) is the actual process of a meister passing wavelengths to the weapon, the weapon amplifying them and then passing them back.

The way I've been doing it, a weapon and meister can still access each other's soul space without resonance.

DaughterofAthena said:
Not really. Soul linking would technically be like the first step in what I tend to think of as soul resonance. Soul resonance (at least how I see it) is the actual process of a meister passing wavelengths to the weapon, the weapon amplifying them and then passing them back.
The way I've been doing it, a weapon and meister can still access each other's soul space without resonance.
I see...I always thought soul resonance = weapon and meister matching each other's wavelength and the amplification occurs naturally as a result. The more closely they match the stronger the resonance.

As for entering another's soul space, kinda thought that was something all meisters with good soul perception were trained to do. Like when Maka entered Crona's soul space in the anime, it didn't seem like she had to match his wavelength. She just sorta dove in...

QuirkyAngel said:
I see...I always thought soul resonance = weapon and meister matching each other's wavelength and the amplification occurs naturally as a result. The more closely they match the stronger the resonance.
As for entering another's soul space, kinda thought that was something all meisters with good soul perception were trained to do. Like when Maka entered Crona's soul space in the anime, it didn't seem like she had to match his wavelength. She just sorta dove in...
Neither of the two posts I was a part of yesterday ever achieved a perfect match. A perfect match is resonance; you are right on that.

QuirkyAngel said:
So, basically, i see it the same as you quirky, however you have to look at it from an RP standpoint. If that were the case, Meisters without soul perception wouldn't be able to play the same, and it kind of limits the fun of someones inner space.

To that extent, i like Athena's idea better because technically, as long as souls are linked, and willing, or even forced in some situations, they can be inside one anothers world. That creates a lot of fun as far as interaction and character developement. There is also fun things play with. With Keziah and Sarah. Sarah sense's a persons wavelength by the tone their soul makes as displayed through the house. This is based on her sense of hearing, and that she really likes music. I have something more interesting planned for Lauren :P

Since each person has their own inner space, (this is me going off on a tangent) Id like to see what characters find when they do resonate. Maka and Soul would dance. since his inner space was like a dance hall with a piano. So with as many characters as we have, the possibilities are countless.

DaughterofAthena said:
Neither of the two posts I was a part of yesterday ever achieved a perfect match. A perfect match is resonance; you are right on that.
Okay, I think I get what you're going for. Just the "linking" not the "resonating" part. So Jack doesn't need to perfectly match Kalin's wavelength to create link and enter his mindscape. It's just the first step.

I was a bit confused because in the demonstration, Keziah was described as having adjusted her wavelength to matching perfectly with Aoi, which meant she achieved soul resonance right?

QuirkyAngel said:
I was a bit confused because in the demonstration, Keziah was described as having adjusted her wavelength to matching perfectly with Aoi, which meant she achieved soul resonance right?
I probably messed up the description on that point then.

Keziah did not match perfectly and I apologize if that was confusing. It's probably my fault on that one because I'm still kind of working out these mechanics a bit. Keziah got so close that to anyone lacking any experience, it probably looked perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back