Out of Soul Chat

Arkytior said:
Hotaru and Ren are the Assholes of the DWMA xD
Fighting and chaos in the streets. What do they do? Go buy some ice cream.

Give me like an hour to get over a pissed off mood. People at my school annoy the hell out of me >.>
...I can see Jack doing that, if his dice says so. Fortunately for him, he has a righteous blade. Unfortunately, he might have converted his righteous blade to dice-ism...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Alright, as soon as possible. -marches off to other RPs-

[/QUOTE]
That's fine. I should be around for a majority of the night if not all of it.

Cecilia said:
Purely 100% curious with this question.
@DaughterofAthena(Or anyone who wants to answer) Is there a reason the library isn't a location by itself?
I actually tried making a library location thread at one point and for some reason or another, it broke. It said "error" whenever I tried to click on it and so it had to be deleted. I'm kinda afraid to try again...

DaughterofAthena said:
I actually tried making a library location thread at one point and for some reason or another, it broke. It said "error" whenever I tried to click on it and so it had to be deleted. I'm kinda afraid to try again...
Ah, that makes sense. ^-^ I'd be afraid to try again too.

Yay! Aiko post up! Granted no real interaction or anything... I felt I needed to do some post in the auditorium, and hopefully one that is relatively entertaining before she goes venturing about. Obviously someone so self obsessed can't go get her picture taken without people to admire her having it taken! xD I'll have her bump into someone else who didn't go for the drills instead. :P

QuirkyAngel said:
...I can see Jack doing that, if his dice says so. Fortunately for him, he has a righteous blade. Unfortunately, he might have converted his righteous blade to dice-ism...
I might metagame as some point, and the girls might buy Jack a collectable metal D-100, the size of a small play soccer ball. Mostly cause ive seen one in RL and it was amazing. Maybe for his bday or something.

Hey Athena, sorry for the delay. If you're up to it, I'm free now

Oh my god I just finished the best freaking campaign boss fight. Mrw you save the day against a Pyrohydra in the belly of the largest volcano in all the land, by rope swinging in, saving a comrade from one of it's maws before cone of colding all of the heads, and consectuively decapitating them with frost damage on the way back.

I have never been more satisfied. Never.

@DaughterofAthena So Fuller is pairing the twins up one with Kota and one with Keziah right? Seems like a waste for them(twins) to practice together cause they already knew how, just didn't realize that was the same as what was being done here. O.o ;

Dead day much? lol guess i'll post for the twins so the others can respond. I'm a little scared to pair with Keziah, she seems rather uncaring and cold hearted. xD Either girl is gonna be intimidated by her.

Kaine said:
Dead day much? lol guess i'll post for the twins so the others can respond. I'm a little scared to pair with Keziah, she seems rather uncaring and cold hearted. xD Either girl is gonna be intimidated by her.
Keziah is meant to be scary but she is also willing to play teacher... A little bit...

DaughterofAthena said:
Keziah is meant to be scary but she is also willing to play teacher... A little bit...
Do you think a collab might work bestest? I cant do one atm and i may not be able to today. And im not even sure how the girl would react soo. Id like to do one with @Zenaida too. If you want to obviously. I figure with your time crunch a pm collab would probably be best? I dont know about these things. Inform me T.T;

Actually, does gdocs save your work as long as you have the link?

-wanders in half asleep-

I dont know how collabs work either. I've never actually done a collab before...

I do know my schedule will be semi-hectic, but not quite as bad, till about Saturday this week. So theres that.

Zenaida said:
-wanders in half asleep-
I dont know how collabs work either. I've never actually done a collab before...

I do know my schedule will be semi-hectic, but not quite as bad, till about Saturday this week. So theres that.
Wells. as far as a slower paced collab basically in PM you reply back and forth like if you were short postings in an RP and at the end, one person takes all the replies, formats it and posts it. Google is essentially the same and i just noticed it does keep your content as long as you have the intial link. I think that would work best for us cause i know you still need to post your initial reply. So if you want, ill set it all up right fast and explain it in pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back