Out of Soul Chat

Why are you still up. Also Athena, wait till you see my FT post im gonna have up here in 20 minutes. Most useless post of nothing as far as plot is concerned xD

DaughterofAthena said:
It is Fairy Tail... just so you know.
Blerg. I was too busy marathoning through. I didn't like the first three episodes, but I came back to it and couldn't stop last night. So no sleep. Time to take a test! Weeeee

Yesterday it was warm out here with grass. Grass! No snow anywhere. It was feeling like spring, and it was nice.

Today...

The white fluffy nuisance came back full force, and now its cold and white and just not fun. Grrr. DX

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenaida said:
Yesterday it was warm out here with grass. Grass! No snow anywhere. It was feeling like spring, and it was nice.
Today...

The white fluffy nuisance came back full force, and now its cold and white and just not fun. Grrr. DX
Will trade. Please Gib snow. So hot. Many melt. Such sweaty. Wow

DaughterofAthena said:
Wow! I have 6 likes on my mystery plot post. People ARE paying attention!!! Good to know!
First I was afraid, I was petrefied!

But then I realized I had no idea wtf was going in my mind. I only have only so many warnings to give, as they explode in- I give up. I forgot where i was going with that.

Instead, have this?

Haha never mind. I can't figure out how to post a gif from my phone

Uhhhh imagin3 admiral Akbar right about here is the attrocity of a post, looking about in suprise and disgust and shouting the only line that matters as the fliers fall about him like confetti. His arms flail around swatting them away but they keep coming. Soon there is no Ackbar. Only Fliers.

Deadeyelee said:
Will trade. Please Gib snow. So hot. Many melt. Such sweaty. Wow
You want the snow?

-offers snow-

Take iiiitttt. I dont want any more. Enough snow for me already, and its still coming down.

Zenaida said:
You want the snow?
-offers snow-

Take iiiitttt. I dont want any more. Enough snow for me already, and its still coming down.
Normally I am ok with snow. However I have to drive today and my car does not know how to handle snow. So today I do not like the snow.

Zenaida said:
Today...

Jealous. >:(

DaughterofAthena said:
Normally I am ok with snow. However I have to drive today and my car does not know how to handle snow. So today I do not like the snow.
Hmm, its nice and warm in my car. Oh lets turn left. *turns steering wheel left.* *car ignores and continues to go straight.* O.o ;

Kaine said:
Hmm, its nice and warm in my car. Oh lets turn left. *turns steering wheel left.* *car ignores and continues to go straight.* O.o ;
That was me going to work this morning. Coming home it was better, though.

Deadeyelee said:
Ahhhhhh I want to see all the weapon Miester relationships develop ahhhhhhhhh
You don't want to see Ren and Hotaru's relationship develop xD

You most definitely do wanna see Ren and Hotaru's relationship develop.

@Arkytior should we be posting for them any time soon in the fields or are you still waiting on that collab?

Cephalo said:
You most definitely do wanna see Ren and Hotaru's relationship develop.
@Arkytior should we be posting for them any time soon in the fields or are you still waiting on that collab?
I'm still waiting I think. You can go ahead and post for Hotaru on her own

Deadeyelee said:
Ahhhhhh I want to see all the weapon Miester relationships develop ahhhhhhhhh
ditto.

Arkytior said:
You don't want to see Ren and Hotaru's relationship develop xD
Now I really want to seen Ren and Hotaru. Especially since Hotaru's an EAT student I can see Jack getting along with (just from reading the bios of course)

QuirkyAngel said:
Now I really want to seen Ren and Hotaru. Especially since Hotaru's an EAT student I can see Jack getting along with (just from reading the bios of course)
Hotaru and Ren are the Assholes of the DWMA xD

Fighting and chaos in the streets. What do they do? Go buy some ice cream.

DaughterofAthena said:
@Arkytior Let me know when you are free to collaborate for Jayce and Alessa.
Give me like an hour to get over a pissed off mood. People at my school annoy the hell out of me >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back