Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
Dead characters will not count although you will have to discuss with me before killing any of your current characters. I'm not about to let people be continually killing off their characters just to make new ones.
Could you ask to put your character on permanent leave in order to put in a new one if you're tired of them?

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Could you ask to put your character on permanent leave in order to put in a new one if you're tired of them?

[/QUOTE]
No.

If you make a character, you should really make sure you like them in the first place. The only time a character can be written out of the story in ANY way is if it makes sense within the story. So if you want to get rid of a character to make a new one, you need to build up to it - to their leaving or to their dying.

writer-s-block-o.gif

Ariettie said:
Kind of going off you guys, I don't know about anyone else, but I know for a fact that Arthur has come out as homosexual to his partner (@Lilllysaurus Rex) at the least. He doesn't try to hide it, but his delusions get in the way of any tell-tail signs of his homosexuality. I tried to imply it subconsciously (anyone who knows Black Butler might have caught on) by modeling his weapon form after a transgender grim reaper's death scythe, and adding a blade. Just wanted to put that out there in case anyone was wondering about that kind of thing. I know it always fascinates me to learn the sexualities of different characters. (And I think I've only ever made one straight male RP character from scratch before. Played them in cannon, but not created.)
I kind of feel like you're trying to justify his sexuality when there isn't a reason. No one said anything negative about anything we were talking about. I'm still debating how to approach Sarah's sexuality. It's not that shes either or, i think she's just going to be very open about how she feels, with anyone, male or female.

The isuue i see is getting through him being psychotic, so you can actually form, or play any sort of relationship. Don't think it counts when you go from kissing, to strangulation and murder. =x

No, notifications whatsoever. Missed like 3 pages of funny chatter =(

Also deciding whether I should drop Ella on the field or dispensary...

QuirkyAngel said:
No, notifications whatsoever. Missed like 3 pages of funny chatter =(
Also deciding whether I should drop Ella on the field or dispensary...
Nadia is in the dispensary... Jusy so you know... I would be able to interact there if that was something you were interested in.

DaughterofAthena said:
Nadia is in the dispensary... Jusy so you know... I would be able to interact there if that was something you were interested in.
Field seems to be where the action is, but I usually don't want two of my characters at the same spot at the same time...unless I'm trying to lengthen my posts. Dispensary seems like a place Ella would hang out often...or to get a refill on her meds. Or I can just sign her up for a mission. So many options. It locks me in indecision >.<

Oi vey... I go away for a day and things actually move in the fields...

I'm tired right now, so I'm not going to read through all that, but I will tomorrow, then figure out a 'Kota post.

Deadeyelee said:
Pretty much, I got dumped, friendzoned, for the girl to go chase that female booty.
Good game. No rematch.
Oh RL dramas i take it. Sorry bro. Thats where you go after to booty yo self. Friends with benefits ;) Sad its not that easy though haha. But thats what we are here for. Who needs the RL's

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Hey so, how is Akahana going to get the OK to come to the class from him?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'll write it tomorrow if you're ready.

Kaine said:
I kind of feel like you're trying to justify his sexuality when there isn't a reason. No one said anything negative about anything we were talking about. I'm still debating how to approach Sarah's sexuality. It's not that shes either or, i think she's just going to be very open about how she feels, with anyone, male or female.
The isuue i see is getting through him being psychotic, so you can actually form, or play any sort of relationship. Don't think it counts when you go from kissing, to strangulation and murder. =x
I'm not trying to justify it as much as just throwing it out there. I have a post where he mentioned it, but I don't know how many people read it... (Because I'll be honest, I don't read any posts that don't concern my character or jump out to me as 'interesting.' I have the attention span of a squirrel, don't hate me!) So I was putting it out there for the people who didn't have the attention span, time, or need to read a long post with only two sentences even acknowledging it, who might have been wondering (because I find it interesting, and other people might too).

Ariettie said:
I'm not trying to justify it as much as just throwing it out there. I have a post where he mentioned it, but I don't know how many people read it... (Because I'll be honest, I don't read any posts that don't concern my character or jump out to me as 'interesting.' I have the attention span of a squirrel, don't hate me!) So I was putting it out there for the people who didn't have the attention span, time, or need to read a long post with only two sentences even acknowledging it, who might have been wondering (because I find it interesting, and other people might too).
:0 I see. I do the same unfortunately.

Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone. RL hit me with moving and familial issues, but I am certain to be on much more frequently as well as posting.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Hah anyone want a blind emotionless fuckboi as a partner? xD I honestly dont care what weapon he gets just as long as they can deal with him.

[/QUOTE]
I can see Ella and Saiken getting along, since neither seem to believe in commitment. Friends with benefits and such ( ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back