Out of Soul Chat

Huzzah!

I hath been accepted!

So... where are people IC right now, and is there anywhere it'd be a good place to segway a new Meister on into?

SephirothSage said:
Huzzah!
I hath been accepted!

So... where are people IC right now, and is there anywhere it'd be a good place to segway a new Meister on into?
Few students are at the athletic fields, a lot are in the cafeteria. I think Athena is getting the ball rolling, so your best bet might be the fields. Athena said she was gonna get a post up tonight so im not sure how much time you have. If she got busy, youd be OK, if shes working on one now, maybe not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
SephirothSage said:
Huzzah!
I hath been accepted!

Go to the Physical Fitness field and say hi.

Kaine said:
Few students are at the athletic fields, a lot are in the cafeteria. I think Athena is getting the ball rolling, so your best bet might be the fields. Athena said she was gonna get a post up tonight so im not sure how much time you have. If she got busy, youd be OK, if shes working on one now, maybe not so much.
The post is written but I needed approval from @Ariettie before I posted it since it was a collab. I have since gotten approval but I am at work. I will be posting it once I am done with work. It will be less than 2 hours.

Alright!

I'll approach in proper boisterous fashion and yell angry at the person I overhead talking shit about himself because how dare he be at the DWMA and not have self esteem.

#Logic

SephirothSage said:
Alright!
I'll approach in proper boisterous fashion and yell angry at the person I overhead talking shit about himself because how dare he be at the DWMA and not have self esteem.

#Logic
YASSSSSS!

Excelleeeent.

Also. Upon noticing that one of the weapon characters is a slingshot.

I regret not being named Barry.

..... I bet no one will get that reference.

Shame.

It's a reference to the Parody of the first season of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

"Watch out! We've got Barry the Slinger!"

"Yeh! YEH! I'm gonna SLING YAH!"

SephirothSage said:
Alright!

#Logic
Hahaha! You're gonna die! If only because the two psychos are about to be where you're headded!

*high fives @Lilllysaurus Rex*

#mentally ill partnership

Ariettie said:
Hahaha! You're gonna die! If only because the two psychos are about to be where you're headded!
*high fives @Lilllysaurus Rex*

#mentally ill partnership
Nope. You wouldn't get 2 steps towards starting a fight. Hakoda wouldn't allow it and you DON'T mess with the Sergeant General of the DWMA...

SephirothSage said:
Shame.
It's a reference to the Parody of the first season of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

"Watch out! We've got Barry the Slinger!"

"Yeh! YEH! I'm gonna SLING YAH!"
Thats one anime i cant bring myself to watch yet. I will eventually. i see it listed all the time.

Deadeyelee said:
HAHAHA. I CAN'T HERE YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY ASSAULT RIFLES DELIVERING SWEET FREEDOM ON THE BACK OF MY FREEDOM EAGLE
Dude... You had a war about slavery... Canada has had one official war, and it's the second shortest war in history... And the one with the third highest death to time ratio, on Brittan's side... And we kicked ass! For every Canadian lost, they lost 5 more! Damn Brits didn't know what hit 'em! We walked out of that with the reject piece of crap land, AND the fertile prized land! And to top it off, we did it in a month! AND THAT MONTH WAS FEBRUARY!!!

DaughterofAthena said:
Nope. You wouldn't get 2 steps towards starting a fight. Hakoda wouldn't allow it and you DON'T mess with the Sergeant General of the DWMA...
Okay I was going to say "yes ma'am" but I don't know weather or not "sir" would be more appropriate...

SephirothSage said:
I mean...
@DaughterofAthena , I can see stopping a legitimate dangerous fight.

But- are Friendly Sparring Sessions allowed? Because if so, I see myself trying to start them often..
Yeah but Arthur and Akahana... Not likely to be getting into any fights anytime soon. Hakoda is already wary of Arthur.

DaughterofAthena said:
Yeah but Arthur and Akahana... Not likely to be getting into any fights anytime soon. Hakoda is already wary of Arthur.
He's smart! Arthur's already tried to kill a girl by strangulation, and he doesn't even know about that!

Ariettie said:
Dude... You had a war about slavery... Canada has had one official war, and it's the second shortest war in history... And the one with the third highest death to time ratio, on Brittan's side... And we kicked ass! For every Canadian lost, they lost 5 more! Damn Brits didn't know what hit 'em! We walked out of that with the reject piece of crap land, AND the fertile prized land! And to top it off, we did it in a month! AND THAT MONTH WAS FEBRUARY!!!
Justin. Bieber.

Oh. Sure. A sovereign nation that has the queen of another country on its money. NORMAL SOVEREIGN NATION BEHAVIOR

You buy milk. In BAGS.

WTF EVEN IS CURLING?

And pshhht. It's cute that you think that britian was anything by that period of time. Their empire was crumbling around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back