Out of Soul Chat

Ariettie said:
Hey Athena and I are about to post, and Arthur's going to a combat class, and seeing as Akahana is his partner, it would make sense for her to join.
W-woooottt? Well, okai. I guess have him go get her or some shit.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]W-woooottt? Well, okai. I guess have him go get her or some shit.

[/QUOTE]
Well... We could have her agree to wait a bit before joining him before I post the colab.

Refaulted said:
*throws Infi* >.> I bet you haven't even worked on the fanfiction.net thing...Lazy.
Well I haven't asked for permission from everyone who wrote stuff. So I can't really put all that up there now can I?

I should probably start with Athena tho...Hm....Atheeeeeennnnnnaaaaaaaaaa

*dozes*

Arkytior said:
Well I haven't asked for permission from everyone who wrote stuff. So I can't really put all that up there now can I?
I should probably start with Athena tho...Hm....Atheeeeeennnnnnaaaaaaaaaa

*dozes*
What do you need?

The hate between all those people. I don't think i could ever play a character like that. I mean i tend to play characters similar to be, or how i think i would act, and have a very hard time playing outside of that type of character. I don't care so much about "trying something new" like other authors and players do. Kind of makes me feel insignificant. That post was painful to read, for me, and yet it was also gratifying. Good job you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back