Out of Soul Chat

Zenaida said:
... Merp... I guess I Should probably figure out how Dakota's going to react to the field happenings huh.
I'm sorry. the twins were being obnoxious again. ;-; i have a feeling its going to be a trend. just not always as perverted. Waiting to see when Sarah decides to get touchy feeling on someone. > :D

Kaine said:
I'm sorry. the twins were being obnoxious again. ;-; i have a feeling its going to be a trend. just not always as perverted. Waiting to see when Sarah decides to get touchy feeling on someone. > :D
I would volunteer but none of my characters would be at all ok with that...

Kaine said:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the twins being obnoxious. They're amusing. :P No need to apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
Oh goodness. That'd be one ticket to freakout city for Kalin.

Which could be fun. Maybe.

The gm chart goes like so:

Mama duck (athena) -------------------------- aunty duck (arky) they're on the same level ya dig

baby duck 1 (hana) --------------- baby duck 2 (ME) we were like adopted basically

AND THEN THERE ARE A FEW ESTRANGED DUCK FAMILY MEMBERS THAT WE DON'T MENTION ANYMORE BECAUSE EVERYTHING CHANGED AFTER THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED

Last edited by a moderator:
AND I DUNNO SUCCUBI QUEEN'S PROBABLY IN THERE BUT SHE HAS TO EARN HER WAY BACK INTO THIS FAMILY AFTER DITCHING OUR LITTLE PODUNK TOWN FOR SOMETHING AS FABULOUS AS STARDOM

SHE BETTER OFFER US SOME GOOD MUSIC AND SOME MONEY BECAUSE WE'RE NOT ABOVE BRIBERY IN THIS FAMILY

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Who wants to interact with my little emotionless fuckboi first? ^^

[/QUOTE]
Dunno. There's a gorram freakshow going down on the fitness field though there's gonna be class there in a moment.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]i can make that happen
all yoou gotta do

is surrender to the bootyhole and become memetrash

[/QUOTE]
wut

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]i can make that happen
all yoou gotta do

is surrender to the bootyhole and become memetrash

[/QUOTE]
Englesh plox. I'm over 25, so i don't understand hipster speak. :3

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR THE INTERNET GO BACK TO THE DARK HOLE ADULTS CRAWL TO

[/QUOTE]
DaughterofAthena said:
What classifies as 'adult'?
Trust me, if you could see the list that is failures for my life, and compare what a normal person has as my age, to what i actually have and have accomplished, adult is the last word you would use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back