Out of Soul Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
Oh, yes the cafe. My cs did mention Jack being an excellent aid in the kitchen, but I don't see him applying for a job there. More than likely he'll take up manning the mission bulletin...or some other job. Though, if KALIN/Dakota/Sarah/Lauren do, he'll probably become a regular customer;D
Notes that students get a 200 dollar weekly allowance.

HAHA. Kalin is super frugal. Crap. He's super frugal.

He'll probably take a job. What's better than having 200 dollars a week to spend on cheap frozen food? 800 dollars a week to spend on cheap frozen food.

Oh no. But what would Kalin do? O.o

Edit:I guess he could be a waiter...Unless there are stairs in this Cafe'.

Edit Edit: ARE THERE UNIFORMS?!

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
Witches and warlocks and sorcerers and kishin and kishin eggs and magic and destruction and.... yeah. Not necessarily in that order and that list is NOT all inclusive, but I think you get the gist.
Just warn me before you throw Arthur into another 'madness' situation, it's only fair to get the opinion of the general public, before making that psycho worse... Last time you made him want to slice everyone open... And I wasn't getting notifications, so by the time I realized what happened, it was too late to change anything... Arthur had already been exposed, and Deryn was, unfortunately, screwed...

Hi everyone!!! Does anyone want to partner with either Xander (1-Star Meister) or Lexie (EAT weapon - bow staff)? I'm pretty sure I've asked a lot but I've seen that the roster was updated to show that some people left and whatnot so maybe I'll get lucky this time...

Just a few people who I see are open: @Chibii Either one of you interested in wielding a bow staff?

Refaulted said:
Why is there so much talk about romance? First FTANB, and now here. <.< It's your fault, isn't it, @Arkytior ?
Wait...people were talking about romance? I only saw math....

DaughterofAthena said:
Don't worry. You have a small amount of time in freedom yet. I just finished a giant workload for school so I've still gotta get all my ducks in a row. Those ducks being @Arkytior @Cephalo and @Hanarei mostly...
I am not your duck. I am Aunty Duck. Cephy and Hana are your ducks.

Silence isn't meant to be feared. It is to be embraced.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]...Also how long is the lunch break.. unless I missed the memo .-.

[/QUOTE]
I would think that lunch is already over, but I don't know. The pacing of this hp confuses me sightly. From what I understand, It's up to you how fast you wanna rp. 2 weeks irl is supposed to be 1 week ic, but my character's still on his first day =P

Edit: Not that I dislike the character interactions going on^^.

QuirkyAngel said:
Silence isn't meant to be feared. It is to be embraced.
I would think that lunch is already over, but I don't know. The pacing of this hp confuses me sightly. From what I understand, It's up to you how fast you wanna rp. 2 weeks irl is supposed to be 1 week ic, but my character's still on his first day =P

Edit: Not that I dislike the character interactions going on^^.
Silence after a post is terrifying. At least for me.

QuirkyAngel said:
I am still trying to work out pacing myself, honestly. The system will probably be reworked a few times but for now, lunch is most likely done. I can say that with pretty decent certainty.

Deadeyelee said:
It is so dead and quiet. I cri
I just got home from work... so, that explains me.

DaughterofAthena said:
I am still trying to work out pacing myself, honestly. The system will probably be reworked a few times but for now, lunch is most likely done. I can say that with pretty decent certainty.
I just got home from work... so, that explains me.
Back to class then, right after my actual school is over...

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Back to class then, right after my actual school is over...

[/QUOTE]
There isn't another planned structured class for the day... everyone does need to go get pictures taken though and if anyone stumbles back into the classroom, someone will redirect them to Hakoda's lesson on the athletic field.

If I don't respond right away, it's usually because I'm afk. Or I have nothing to say...hence I have to think of what to say. One or the other. I'm not a naturally chatty person.

Deadeyelee said:
I'm just really worried about stepping on people's toes
The only thing I'm worried about, is that if I post again, I'll scare people from joining the field. The longer the thread, the more difficult it is to join from my experience--cause there's a lot of reading involved.

I'll still probably post though. Cause Kalin and Sarah/Lauren deserve a response ;)

QuirkyAngel said:
The only thing I'm worried about, is that if I post again, I'll scare people from joining the field. The longer the thread, the more difficult it is to join from my experience--cause there's a lot of reading involved.
People don't actually have to read any of it coming in because realistically their character has no idea what happened... they only know what they will see the moment they walk out there. And that is usually just reading the last 3/4ish posts.

DaughterofAthena said:
People don't actually have to read any of it coming in because realistically their character has no idea what happened... they only know what they will see the moment they walk out there. And that is usually just reading the last 3/4ish posts.
It's just me. I have to read everything before I post. Hence why I avoided the cafeteria thread (<_<)

QuirkyAngel said:
If I don't respond right away, it's usually because I'm afk. Or I have nothing to say...hence I have to think of what to say. One or the other. I'm not a naturally chatty person.

I'll still probably post though. Cause Kalin and Sarah/Lauren deserve a response ;)
Eep. I'm slightly worried that Jack's mischevous side is about to show

... Merp... I guess I Should probably figure out how Dakota's going to react to the field happenings huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back