Out of Soul Chat

Deadeyelee said:
OH GOD YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA ENTIRELY. THATS NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AT ALL. My poor kalin is 13 and was extremely sheltered and stuff. Also, he's probably hiding from the glare behind jack too much to even care about what's going on. I meant the menacing stuff. O.o
QuirkyAngel said:
I do look forward to seeing a preachy Kalin (:3)
LOL. Well i'm still half tempted to make Sarah a lesbian or at least a little bit over sexualized in terms of her curiosity. It is a proven tatistic some like 40% of twins end up having opposite sexual preference. Being mirrow twins at that, its almost a given it would happen. But those are things as i said, i want to explore little by little and see how they turn out before just deciding one or the other. Do real people ever just decide on their sexuality one day? Cant see treating a character i love any different.

Arkytior said:
When the math class you have is statistics which is half English
That's the worst sort of math T_T

Kaine said:
LOL. Well i'm still half tempted to make Sarah a lesbian or at least a little bit over sexualized in terms of her curiosity. It is a proven tatistic some like 40% of twins end up having opposite sexual preference. Being mirrow twins at that, its almost a given it would happen. But those are things as i said, i want to explore little by little and see how they turn out before just deciding one or the other. Do real people ever just decide on their sexuality one day? Cant see treating a character i love any different.
Jack would...decide his sexuality in one day, I mean. Just like how he decided his partner in one day.

Arkytior said:
Actually I don't think it's too bad. Probability is the worst though.
Math with words confuses me. Just give me a problem, as well as the formula, and I can do it. But math that requires me to think...(BP)

Probability is okay...except those problems often have lots of words too. I hated genetics for that reason.

Deadeyelee said:
Kalin does not approve of this message.
lol. Normal teenage boys like talking about girls. And, contrary to popular belief, guys do gossip lots^^

Edit: Kalin should be prepared for when Jack starts needling him about which girl in their class he thinks is the cutest >D

Last edited by a moderator:
Refaulted said:
Why is there so much talk about romance? First FTANB, and now here. <.< It's your fault, isn't it, @Arkytior ?
QuirkyAngel said:
No, it's not Arky's fault. It's just NOT students don't have much else to talk about besides romance (>u>)
Pretty sure I've been the only one talking about romance.

Cephalo said:
Whereas some people just want to see the world burn, some people just want to write about people making out.
It's not writing about making out. Roleplaying about that seems bland to me. It's about the character interactions, the intimacy and companionship that leads up to the eventual climax of making out that intrigues me. There is so much more to relationships that all the sexualized parts that society has you believe is all intimacy is made up of.

Kaine said:
None of the above? Secretly a girl
No Comment.

QuirkyAngel said:
*hugs Kalin* <3
*Kalin doesn't know how to deal with this.*

Kalin decides that being incredibly still, closing his eyes, and hoping it goes away is his best chance of survival.

Deadeyelee said:
No Comment.
*Kalin doesn't know how to deal with this.*
xD . I can't wait until Kalin meets Ella. Though, tbh, I made her so I can realistically participate in missions.

Jack will only be participating in easy ones. Even then, the only reason he's doing @Hanarei 's mission is because it affects death city where he lives. I'm not even sure what Professor Mitsaki would say to new, freshman NOT students taking on his mission without supervision.

QuirkyAngel said:
xD . I can't wait until Kalin meets Ella. Though, tbh, I made her so I can realistically participate in missions.
Jack will only be participating in easy ones. Even then, the only reason he's doing @Hanarei 's mission is because it affects death city where he lives. I'm not even sure what Professor Mitsaki would say to new, freshman NOT students taking on his mission without supervision.
Yesh. Given how she messed with Jack.

I'm also sure that Jack and Kalin can get stronger than you give them credit. Coming in with any close combat training is good, not to mention Jack's soul perception. Kalin could become EAT worthy,even exemplary if some conditions are met.

Deadeyelee said:
Yesh. Given how she messed with Jack.
I'm also sure that Jack and Kalin can get stronger than you give them credit. Coming in with any close combat training is good, not to mention Jack's soul perception. Kalin could become EAT worthy,even exemplary if some conditions are met.
Of that, I have little doubt. I just don't want to push them forward too fast...unless some large-scale DWMA affecting event forces them to grow stronger faster =P

Deadeyelee said:
Are...you....oh no....Kalin is not prepared.
lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back