Out of Soul Chat

@Deadeyelee Why does he fear Lauren? i dont think they interacted at all. Sarah is the one he should fear. huehuehue.

As for overall, i see the girls never having experienced the gloriousness that is field grass. Full, soft cushion of epicness. So dont mind them if they go lawn diving... in front of everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm stuck (happily) in a room full of puppies for at least another hour and a half

Oh.... I forgot to mention.

All but two are squirmy attention wanting little things

Deadeyelee said:
Fair enough, but did she actually stare at his soul, or are you using the metaphor?
After i typed that i knew you would ask. its the metaphor version. Gave you an icy glancce basically.

It's not that i disliked the content, it was more about how much was in the post, compared to you guys. I dont like posting them having 3423523423423 things in the span that others only do 1 or 2 things. I might still cut it back to Lauren just pinching Sarah and leave it there. Ugh undecisiveness.

Wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck and under her arm' date=' she pulled back as hard as she could. The expression on Sarah's face much like a domo-chan's; Sharp vicious teeth and dark, blank eyes. Her grin conniving and evil. Sharply she swung her head around and stared into Kalin's [i']soul[/i].
lol, Kaine. You're totally trying to freak my weapon out (>u>)

Kaine said:
After i typed that i knew you would ask. its the metaphor version. Gave you an icy glancce basically.
It's not that i disliked the content, it was more about how much was in the post, compared to you guys. I dont like posting them having 3423523423423 things in the span that others only do 1 or 2 things. I might still cut it back to Lauren just pinching Sarah and leave it there. Ugh undecisiveness.
I think it's a fine post, but your call (8))

QuirkyAngel said:
Maybe, overall i'm trying to portray certain things. i guess its working well. we will see as time proceeds.

QuirkyAngel said:
Oh, she was already past freaking Kalin out. Now she's in uncharted territory.

Which could make things interesting if she takes thing one step further.

Trying to help my little sister with math... And realizing just how much they changed things since I was in her grade thanks to the common core math system. >.< and that was only five-ish years ago

Deadeyelee said:
Oh, she was already past freaking Kalin out. Now she's in uncharted territory.
Which could make things interesting if she takes thing one step further.
As per RpN rules. Probably not much. A lot of what i do, is more about teasing than sexualizing. I would like to explore romance eventually, but even then have to be careful. My characters are only like 15 so certain things are off limits, both morally and Rule wise. So we will see.

Zenaida said:
Trying to help my little sister with math... And realizing just how much they changed things since I was in her grade thanks to the common core math system. >.< and that was only five-ish years ago
Excuse my language, but common core is a fucking joke. And as it stands right now, in another 3-5 years, common core will be removed from all schools. Parents in a lot of states are already outraged and many schools are starting to reject it's logic. If we need to bring anything, its the way the japanese teach. They have higher success, more motivated students and pretty much a better culture overall than the US. Our kids come out mostly like illiterate idiots, while theirs come out as CEOs. Obviously our schools could take a lesson from theirs. Or at the very least, our public schools need to take after our colleges, even those are 10 times better.

Kaine said:
Excuse my language, but common core is a fucking joke. And as it stands right now, in another 3-5 years, common core will be removed from all schools. Parents in a lot of states are already outraged and many schools are starting to reject it's logic. If we need to bring anything, its the way the japanese teach. They have higher success, more motivated students and pretty much a better culture overall than the US. Our kids come out mostly like illiterate idiots, while theirs come out as CEOs. Obviously our schools could take a lesson from theirs. Or at the very least, our public schools need to take after our colleges, even those are 10 times better.
100% agree with you there.

Kaine said:
As per RpN rules. Probably not much. A lot of what i do, is more about teasing than sexualizing. I would like to explore romance eventually, but even then have to be careful. My characters are only like 15 so certain things are off limits, both morally and Rule wise. So we will see.
OH GOD YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA ENTIRELY. THATS NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AT ALL. My poor kalin is 13 and was extremely sheltered and stuff. Also, he's probably hiding from the glare behind jack too much to even care about what's going on. I meant the menacing stuff. O.o

Deadeyelee said:
OH GOD YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA ENTIRELY. THATS NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AT ALL. My poor kalin is 13 and was extremely sheltered and stuff. Also, he's probably hiding from the glare behind jack too much to even care about what's going on. I meant the menacing stuff. O.o
I do look forward to seeing a preachy Kalin (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back