Out of Soul Chat

Kind of depends what music you like and listen to. Anything with Lyrics distracts me,so i often play mellow trance or deep thoughts playlist on spotify.

I'm one of those people who can't function without some form of background noise so I play music when I'm writing my posts on principle?

I built a playlist of boss fight music for fight scenes, otherwise I make a new playlist to suit the situation. Otherwise my writing goes to shit. Like it did for the last few posts >.>

I play music when writing, but it's more of just something to block out the world around me. I usually end up tuning out whatever I choose to play anyway, so it does nothing for my quality of writing. It's not really something I need to be able to write per say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadeyelee said:
So does anyone else listen to music while posting? Or is it just me?
I play Jack's theme song every time I post for him.

Depending on the rp fandom I'm in, I also listen to different anime ops for motivation when I need it.

Deadeyelee said:
Resonance leads the playlist I made for this thread xD
I always listen to Grell's theme song from Black Butler... It's awesome!

[media]

[/media]
On an unrelated note my sister and I just opened a brothel on the Sims!

As far as intros go, i definitely think the intro for "Dimension W" is very fitting for what i have in mind with the twins. plus i mean, its dub step, whats not to love if you like that genre?

Is it bad that I made Dakota with absolutely no plan on what I want to do with her? ....

DaughterofAthena said:
What? That makes absolutely no sense at all...
It made as much sense as this conversation I had with my sister a wile ago:

Sis: I'm tired!

Me: Then go to sleep.

Sis: I'm too lazy to go to sleep!

Me: Just close your eyes.

Sis: I'm too lazy to close my eyes!

Me: Blink, and don't re-open them!

Sis: I'm too lazy to blink! *blinks* Wait, now I'm too lazy to blink!

Zenaida said:
Is it bad that I made Dakota with absolutely no plan on what I want to do with her? ....
No. sometime's its good to just go with the flow, and maybe at a later time decide where you want to go. I can most definitely say that when the time comes for them to discover some truths about their mother, i want Dakota and maybe a few other close friends to be there just to see how they react. Considering the sad history of your character, maybe it could be that once she becomes attached to someone, she wanted to be in their life forever. Sometimes its not about the past, but the future. :P

DaughterofAthena said:
What? That makes absolutely no sense at all...
Since when was 'making sense' a thing?

Here's a puzzle for anyone! Because why not. :P

In your cellar there are three light switches in the OFF position. Each switch controls 1 of 3 light bulbs in a room on the floor above. You may move any of the switches but you may only go upstairs to inspect the bulbs one time. How can you find the switch for each bulb with one inspection??
Puzzle Fun

@Zenaida I really have no idea. My basic opinion would be that nothing is required as it only asked you to find the switch, not discover which turns the bulbs on and off. But on the other hand, some of them are like "Just look through the cracks in the floor to see what light turns on" And then lasting someone would just "burn it down, burn it down guuuuuuud" haha

Reminds me of a joke. "Two men walk into a bar... you'd of thought the second guy would of saw it coming."

Kaine said:
No. sometime's its good to just go with the flow, and maybe at a later time decide where you want to go. I can most definitely say that when the time comes for them to discover some truths about their mother, i want Dakota and maybe a few other close friends to be there just to see how they react. Considering the sad history of your character, maybe it could be that once she becomes attached to someone, she wanted to be in their life forever. Sometimes its not about the past, but the future. :P
I agree. Going with the flow can lead to lots of new ideas as well, because you'll be involving your character in other plots rather than your character's own story...which could lead to interesting character developments that you've never thought of before.

Zenaida said:
Since when was 'making sense' a thing?

Here's a puzzle for anyone! Because why not. :P

In your cellar there are three light switches in the OFF position. Each switch controls 1 of 3 light bulbs in a room on the floor above. You may move any of the switches but you may only go upstairs to inspect the bulbs one time. How can you find the switch for each bulb with one inspection??
Puzzle Fun
I know the answer, but just because I've heard this riddle so many times.

Kaine said:
@Zenaida I really have no idea. My basic opinion would be that nothing is required as it only asked you to find the switch, not discover which turns the bulbs on and off. But on the other hand, some of them are like "Just look through the cracks in the floor to see what light turns on" And then lasting someone would just "burn it down, burn it down guuuuuuud" haha
Reminds me of a joke. "Two men walk into a bar... you'd of thought the second guy would of saw it coming."
Nope^^

Kaine said:
I suck at riddles. The only way i solve stuff is by doing whats in front of me. Sad, but true.
I'm not really good at them either. I just happen to know this one cause my brother likes giving me brain teasers -_-

Want a hint?

Naw. Let other's guess. Though might want to post it up again so others see it. Maybe just quote and post or wait till tomorrow.

Wait, they're light bulbs, right? ...I think I got it.

Edit: Sending the answer in PM. Not gonna spoil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back