Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]-waving wave- Hellooo

[/QUOTE]
Hellooo!

Sunbather said:
I'm still here. :) I'm not sure if you saw, but I asked you in Skype about a post-mission waiting period. I remember that we had rulings for this stuff, but I couldn't find it. Dx
I messaged you on skype about a minute ago... I'm working on this whole situation... should have an answer by the middle of the week.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Ahh! Im so sorry! My notifs are assholes sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
No worries!

Exanis said:
I was told to reply so here I am, and I yes i acknowledge this rp is a thing and i do want to be a part of it if possible. I'm also completely fine with waiting, and I am hope everything gets better for everyone.
Welcome!

Sunbather said:
I know this is random but your signature looks hella rad!
Thank you very much X3

I'd try commenting on your signature, but phone says no to seeing signatures so ill try when I get back home xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Thank you very much X3
I'd try commenting on your signature, but phone says no to seeing signatures so ill try when I get back home xD

[/QUOTE]
My issue right now lol

*eats chocolate bar while listening to psychology lecture*

I need to see the day that this happens

giphy.gif

I am still here. Just a tad busy with Solo Ensemble coming up for choir and band. I will work on catching up, as promised, and get a post up when I have time.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I need to see the day that this happens
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
I wish. I just had to take a test and then a quiz in the same period because I was gone for two days last week >.>

I'm amazed I finished them. Though I believe I barely passed the test, I'm highly positive I just failed this quiz >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back