Out of Soul Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
Yeah, but Spirit and Maka's mom managed to make it work!

...though they ended up divorced in the end...

...which might've been because she was able to access Spirit's less than devoted mind...

Alright! I see you're point =(
Exactly!

@DaughterofAthena I could think of a few situations where lovers could be meister/weapon but im pretty sure they would break the age limit rule for this site xD Dominant/Submissive type of thing. Not something violent like Xander, but more on a sexual side. S/M, Catcher/pitcher type of situation. In my mind it would play out pretty humorous, and probably hot in certain instances, but again, not something doable on RpN xD

@QuirkyAngel Oh trust me i want to sign up very badly, but i want the intro with Dakota to end without being rushed first. The Twins will have to meet back up with Jack and Kalin cause they dont really know anything about missions besides what would of been assumed to be told in the introduction for their class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
@QuirkyAngel Which leads me into this. I was trying to got the first day done before they went on a mission. In my mind, Twins have only been in death city for like a wekk, maybe two at the most. While not revealed yet, they are insecure about changing into weapons, since as they said with your character, know nothing about them really until recently. Top that off with the fact they have no Meister, and Sarah can barely use Lauren, yeah. They are so not ready for a mission yet. Unless you know, they can do a mission without needing to change. Or you dont mind failing said mission lol. Plus Dakota may not be their Meister, She previously had one already. So yeah. stuffs. haha.
QuirkyAngel said:
Yeah...I'm gonna assume at least week before the Jack starts with the mission.
And the mission says to capture the creature alive...which doesn't necessarily mean we have to fight...

There are lots of ways to capture a creature without fighting it. Lure it with a cookie perhaps? lol. Our characters can try to be creative. I don't really mind if the mission ends in failure, as much as I wanna try doing a mission. But I don't mean to force you if you really don't wanna =/
Firstly, I'm going to a have a post that'll move the girls' over to the fields up tomorrow. ^-^

Secondly, if you want we can have 'Kota try to wield the twins. Can't really say weather she'd actually succeed at it or not, or if she'd really like the idea, but that's an option. I'd also be up for sending her along on that mission with Jack and Kalin, but that'll mostly depend on what ends up happening at the fields. I'm sure we could come up with creative ways to catch the mischief maker, even if we fail, as stated.

So, a male, Communisim loving, Flexible Soul length Miester or A female, high and mighty Warhammer who attempts to correct those she sees as unclean and weak?

I have one character slot left, and two characters in mind.

Zenaida said:
Firstly, I'm going to a have a post that'll move the girls' over to the fields up tomorrow. ^-^
Secondly, if you want we can have 'Kota try to wield the twins. Can't really say weather she'd actually succeed at it or not, or if she'd really like the idea, but that's an option. I'd also be up for sending her along on that mission with Jack and Kalin, but that'll mostly depend on what ends up happening at the fields. I'm sure we could come up with creative ways to catch the mischief maker, even if we fail, as stated.
I second this. Hehe. I figure at the field(which i still need to read all those posts) we might do a collab, cause then it'll get done faster i think and as soon as thats finished i'll sign up. I dont think changing into a weapon is more difficult than thinking about it. Is it?

* See's RP of thing he is massive fan of *

* Knows he is bad about reliable posting sometimes due to IRL *

* On other hand, is extremely interested in a Soul Eater game *

.... I don't s'pose you have any room for someone to make an application? And if so- what do you want more of, Weapons or Meisters?

*Cough*

SephirothSage said:

.... I don't s'pose you have any room for someone to make an application? And if so- what do you want more of, Weapons or Meisters?

*Cough*
Not sure what your timezone is but everyone except for me is usually dead at this hour. On the main page if you go to the "Accepted Souls" part. All the characters are listed. I believe only 2 are in the application thread, and the last page and a half is faculty npc. So feel free to make what ever you want. There is an influx of weapons at this very moment, so if you wanted paired right away a Meister may be your best bet. Other than this generic info from me, Pariah Stark, DaughterofAthena, and Arkytior will be your main information hubs.

As for posting reliable, in the rules, you have 2 weeks to post from being tagged before you are considered inactive. Life gets us all. As for being interested, Hope to see your character and WELCOME ABOARD!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. All makes sense- yeah, I read the Handbook and whatnot... Mrm.

I'll probably figure something out to post in for a Character app using the proper format- and uh.

Pacific Timezone, I just happen to be up /very/ late.

My teen romantic comedy, is the translation. Nothing too fancy. Slowly adding series to my watched list. sucks when youre super picky about what ya watch haha

SephirothSage said:

*Cough*
MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

*ahem*

I meant...uhhh

Hi! I'm Lee! The more the merrier, you know? Welcome to our little party!

@SephirothSage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back