Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Does anyone want to go shopping with Lexie!?

[/QUOTE]
I thought Lexie and Aeryn were on a date...

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]Lexie just went out to go shopping while Aeryn is going to work out.

[/QUOTE]
*just finished re-reading Aeryn/Lexie post*

Ah...my mistake (' :| )

Ryu[/URL]. Aside from having a light novel for a background, he also owns a night little Cafe called the Serpent's Tongue. It employs DMWA students as cooks, servers, dishwashers, etc. (mostly meant for NOT students to make a little money on the side, but EAT is welcome to) and might serve as "something to do" for people not really interested in missions. As I envision it, it's half-restaurant, half-dance club and it does have free wifi and whatnot. I might potentially make it an internet cafe as well, if that is what appeals to people. :P Either way, it's an option and it's my first Faculty NPC, so yaaaaay.
Oh? This could be interesting for the twins seeing as they live on their own in this place. (for the moment) Also, if the Cafe ends up being very productive, why not make it an actually area to RP in like the others?

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Does anyone want to go shopping with Lexie!?

[/QUOTE]
This sounds fun. ;_; Shame the girls don't know her yet, Or the fact i cant really do collabs

DaughterofAthena said:
Happy is currently on my shirt... along with other Fairy Tail buddies.
Wouldn't be the same form from hot topics would it? ;D

Kaine said:
Oh? This could be interesting for the twins seeing as they live on their own in this place. (for the moment) Also, if the Cafe ends up being very productive, why not make it an actually area to RP in like the others?
That requires it actually pick up and get used. And it's up to miss Athena. It wouldn't hurt; I do tons of stuff anyway. But for now, it just needs to kick off.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I think Lexie would get along with the two of them if she did/does get to meet them.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, im sure it'll happen eventually. i keep reminding myself there is no rush. It's just the excitement of wanting to do so many things i guess. xD Damn this thing called life *shakes fist*

AnnoDomini said:
I will get a response up tomorrow. I am kind of busy, but will get a break tomorrow.
I'll probably have something up today yet. I'm just trying to figure out what kinds of things Jessyka can do because she's a 2-Star meister and all that fun stuff... and I'm gettin' stuck on that.

Oh, don't worry! I'm a pro at collabs. I've done plenty of three person collabs for Soul Eater already, and I'm not new to even more. :D It's mostly about making sure we all communicate clearly and keep a strong narrative. I just want to tell a good story, and if we do that, then a collab is easy.

As for Anno, all we would really do is wait for the actual beginning of the collab to get all three of us. I'm pretty flexible with my time at the moment, so all you guys would need to do is invite me. For the moment, you could just post and I'd hold off until we could get everyone together.

In all honesty, we could probably do the entire rest of the day until Keziah shows up the next day in one post, then we can get the mission rolling again. :D

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]For the moment, you could just post and I'd hold off until we could get everyone together

[/QUOTE]
Problem is that I'm very stuck on this post... like, I'm trying really really hard not to make things worse for Jessyka and it's not working very well. And then I came to the realization that Jessyka should be able to do some stuff but I have no idea what she would/could know how to do.

As for her abilities, I would look most closely at Death the Kid. Albeit, even Death the Kid showed some martial prowess. Initially, he was actually able to fight BlackStar head on. So the difference in fighting style is present. More accurately, I would think Jessyka would fight similar to Sid against Mifune.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]More accurately, I would think Jessyka would fight similar to Sid against Mifune.

[/QUOTE]
Now I'm trying to remember that fight... ugh... why is memory so difficult today. I'm off to search youtube.

*cough cough* y'all should go on fun mission things

*hacking cough* really, sign up for them

*coughs up lung* seriously they're lots of fun and good for plotsy whatnots

I'M SORRY THIS SOUNDS LIKE AWKWARD DRUG DEALER TALK BUT THENA TOLD ME TO DO THIS. MY HAND WAS FORCED.

SHE VERY SPECIFICALLY SAID TO OFFER YOU MY LUNGS TO GO ON THESE MISSIONS. @DaughterofAthena ;D

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]WOOT! So... Zyra's not going to pursue a fight with Xander further, I'm assuming?

[/QUOTE]
Nah. She'll probably just brush him off for now, maybe send a snarly remark his way. But I see a rival/enemy relationship between them for a long time.

Cephalo said:
I'M SORRY THIS SOUNDS LIKE AWKWARD DRUG DEALER TALK BUT THENA TOLD ME TO DO THIS. MY HAND WAS FORCED.
SHE VERY SPECIFICALLY SAID TO OFFER YOU MY LUNGS TO GO ON THESE MISSIONS. @DaughterofAthena ;D
*Glares at Cephy Duck* I DID NOT tell you to offer up your lungs for missions.

I told you to HYPE missions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back