Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
*Glares at Cephy Duck* I DID NOT tell you to offer up your lungs for missions.
I told you to HYPE missions.
*awkward drug dealer shrug* well, i dunno, i wasn't wearing my glasses, and if you squint your eyes... and tilt your head... and then put your hands over your eyes... hype looks a lot like lungs

Cephalo said:
*awkward drug dealer shrug* well, i dunno, i wasn't wearing my glasses, and if you squint your eyes... and tilt your head... and then put your hands over your eyes... hype looks a lot like lungs
What? If you put your hands over your eyes, you can't even see the word hype so how could it look like somethin' else!? *Facepalms*

I have a kickass mission ready and a kickass Cafe open for anyone.

Literally, I've giving you people ALL OF THE OPTIONS. Not to mention, they're ran by... ME! And I'm so much more crazy than my babysit-- the mods.

DaughterofAthena said:
What? If you put your hands over your eyes, you can't even see the word hype so how could it look like somethin' else!? *Facepalms*
IMAGINATION. YA PICTURES 'EM IN YA 'EAD AND ANYTHIN'S POSSIBLE

Cephalo said:
*cough cough* y'all should go on fun mission things
*hacking cough* really, sign up for them

*coughs up lung* seriously they're lots of fun and good for plotsy whatnots

I'M SORRY THIS SOUNDS LIKE AWKWARD DRUG DEALER TALK BUT THENA TOLD ME TO DO THIS. MY HAND WAS FORCED.

SHE VERY SPECIFICALLY SAID TO OFFER YOU MY LUNGS TO GO ON THESE MISSIONS. @DaughterofAthena ;D
There's no need to offer your lungs -_- .

I'll have my EAT character join one as soon as she gets accepted...

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I need a meister to partner with Lexie

[/QUOTE]
I am almost urged to make a Meister just to partner with Lexie, but I'm pretty sure I have the highest character count atm and I don't want to push that. >.< Not to mention, it'd be odd interacting with Lexie as different characters so frequently, given Aeryn is her boyfriend. Oh, and that I would likely have to make a female character. I mean, I wouldn't have to, but I probably would.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I need a meister to partner with Lexie... she has no meister right now.

[/QUOTE]
...uhhh...Jack could try to wield both weapons...maybe...Why aren't Aeryn and Lexie partners yet?!

QuirkyAngel said:
...uhhh...Jack could try to wield both weapons...maybe...Why aren't Aeryn and Lexie partners yet?!
Aeryn and Kassana are partners.

Pairing with someone you are romantically involved with technically isn't supposed to work all that well. Would you want your boyfriend/girlfriend in your head all the time?

DaughterofAthena said:
*Glares at Cephy Duck* I DID NOT tell you to offer up your lungs for missions.
I told you to HYPE missions.
I figured missions would be a lot like the prompts in FT just better, so at least to me, they are pretty hyped, i think people are just trying to get ccertain things done first.

@QuirkyAngel Which leads me into this. I was trying to got the first day done before they went on a mission. In my mind, Twins have only been in death city for like a wekk, maybe two at the most. While not revealed yet, they are insecure about changing into weapons, since as they said with your character, know nothing about them really until recently. Top that off with the fact they have no Meister, and Sarah can barely use Lauren, yeah. They are so not ready for a mission yet. Unless you know, they can do a mission without needing to change. Or you dont mind failing said mission lol. Plus Dakota may not be their Meister, She previously had one already. So yeah. stuffs. haha.

DaughterofAthena said:
Aeryn and Kassana are partners.
Pairing with someone you are romantically involved with technically isn't supposed to work all that well. Would you want your boyfriend/girlfriend in your head all the time?
Yeah, but Spirit and Maka's mom managed to make it work!

...though they ended up divorced in the end...

...which might've been because she was able to access Spirit's less than devoted mind...

Alright! I see you're point =(

Kaine said:
I figured missions would be a lot like the prompts in FT just better, so at least to me, they are pretty hyped, i think people are just trying to get ccertain things done first.
@QuirkyAngel Which leads me into this. I was trying to got the first day done before they went on a mission. In my mind, Twins have only been in death city for like a wekk, maybe two at the most. While not revealed yet, they are insecure about changing into weapons, since as they said with your character, know nothing about them really until recently. Top that off with the fact they have no Meister, and Sarah can barely use Lauren, yeah. They are so not ready for a mission yet. Unless you know, they can do a mission without needing to change. Or you dont mind failing said mission lol. Plus Dakota may not be their Meister, She previously had one already. So yeah. stuffs. haha.
Yeah...I'm gonna assume at least week before the Jack starts with the mission.

And the mission says to capture the creature alive...which doesn't necessarily mean we have to fight...

There are lots of ways to capture a creature without fighting it. Lure it with a cookie perhaps? lol. Our characters can try to be creative. I don't really mind if the mission ends in failure, as much as I wanna try doing a mission. But I don't mean to force you if you really don't wanna =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back