Out of Soul Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
*covers eyes*
Don't post link here...it tempts people to take a sneak peek...
I almost clicked on it also just to see, but my luck, everything would crash and delete and then id be hated :(

I'm pretty sure this was answered earlier, but I just want to check and make sure I'm doing this right before I go ahead and post...

We post to the thread where the character(s) are located at the end, yes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenaida said:
I'm pretty sure this was answered earlier, but I just want to check and make sure I'm doing this right before I go ahead and post...
We post to the thread where the character(s) are located at the end of the post, yes?
Yes.

QuirkyAngel said:
*picks up ball and slips it into my pocket*
*stares over the net at Lee*

I'll return the shot tonight. Count on it.
*Flashes a confident grin, and twirls my post Racket, while slipping on a pair of Animuu shades*

I'll be waiting, Quirky. And I'll be ready.

*FTB and Anime closing outro*

SephirothSage said:
Man. I'm not even accepted into the RP yet.
And just watching this OOC is amusing in it's own right.
I tend to be a lot more active in the IC. :P But I do try to keep things interesting...

My list of characters is stupidly huge at this point.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]I tend to be a lot more active in the IC. :P But I do try to keep things interesting...
My list of characters is stupidly huge at this point.

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes it is.

@Zenaida So you know how in anime the girls always squee at something super cute and lose their mind. Yeah that just happened to me, your post was better than excellent. I loved it completely and utterly. I dont know why, but I did.

No the question is how to do a collab with 3 other people there...

@DaughterofAthena Do you have any ideas for the fields, or are we all just free game at the moment? Was gonna see what kinda plans i might be able to make for the girls.

Kaine said:
@Zenaida So you know how in anime the girls always squee at something super cute and lose their mind. Yeah that just happened to me, your post was better than excellent. I loved it completely and utterly. I dont know why, but I did.
No the question is how to do a collab with 3 other people there...

@DaughterofAthena Do you have any ideas for the fields, or are we all just free game at the moment? Was gonna see what kinda plans i might be able to make for the girls.
Hakoda is coming to the fields. I am in the process of collabing with @Ariettie and that should bring him there. I have a small lesson planned. You don't have to attend though. I am just trying to make sure people have options on things to do.

@Chara Angel of Death @Chibii

@Kaine @Miyu @QuirkyAngel @Kiyoko Tomoe @Cecilia @Deadeyelee @MelodyRabbit @Exanis @SephirothSage
Hi guys! This is just a random roll call post thingy-ma-bob because there are a few people who we haven't seen a lot of over the past few weeks. If you are still here and you haven't posted recently, please reply to this message so that I know you still exist and that I know you still know that this rp exists. If you are not intending on being a part of this anymore, I'd appreciate being told that as well.

In other recent news, we have lost our groundskeeper Pariah Stark. I will, for the time being, until the story allows us to write them out, be controlling his characters as NPCs so interaction with them is still possible. The cafe will still happen!! I know a lot of people were very interested in that opportunity.

If you were tagged in this post and were not yet accepted, you will hear from someone soon. We have had mods go through some health issues recently and I myself am in the process of taking final exams so things have been slow. Please be patient. We have not forgotten about you and I'm eager to see your faces in the rp.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns about anything.

Siren

I'm still here. :) I'm not sure if you saw, but I asked you in Skype about a post-mission waiting period. I remember that we had rulings for this stuff, but I couldn't find it. Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back