Out of Soul Chat

Kaine said:
Yeah but see, the best part to this is the fact that in her sheet, Dakota doesnt like being a close combat fighter, and swords are exactly that. So im curious to see how it plays when she finds out.
A dual sword wielder who doesn't like close ranged combat could be very interesting...in a humorous sort of way.

*slams head against wall to stop wild imaginations*

QuirkyAngel said:
Jack won't be bringing Kalin over when his Uncle's around. Technically, he's not even supposed to be playing video games (>u>)
Well I guess they'll just have to do it at Kalin's place.

He did inherit a nice pad

Though Kalin isn't very good at living alone. He subsides entirely on Pb&J sandwhiches and snacks.

Also he sleeps on the floor. The boy needs help.

Edit Edit Edit: made it cleaner.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zenaida

I'm sorry for typing so much in that post. If you want feel free to react to as much as you want, i know there is a lot there for Kota to absorb. Just feel like i always rush you and dont give you time to react. I'm patient so take as long as you need to type a post and soak it all in.

Also feel free to post all the girls to the fields or where ever you want to go in your next post. They don't have to go to the fields. I just really want to see all the sides of Kota and her reaction to the obsceneness of the twins. I know she's sky so not asking to go out of character. just want to know more about what shes thinking. Your last posts have been really good and ive definitely fallen in love with Dakota so far.

Just dont want you to feel rushed. So in the future i was possibly wondering your thoughts on doing a conversation collab? Might work better for you since we can do little interactions at a time as well as the fact i know your crunched for time in the RL.

@The Succubi Queen

I DID NOT MEAN TO LEAVE YOU HANGING. But Zenaida and i were trying to get some stuff done after she had a long weekend. I dont know if you posted elsewhere. if so i can edit my post, if not, look forward to seeing your snot nosed cutey at the fields maybe? xP

I blame sugar... though sugar is what is getting me some energy to work on some of my busywork on here... though it is making me a little crazy... though it is magically delicious. MY CABBAGES!

Kaine said:
@Zenaida
I'm sorry for typing so much in that post. If you want feel free to react to as much as you want, i know there is a lot there for Kota to absorb. Just feel like i always rush you and dont give you time to react. I'm patient so take as long as you need to type a post and soak it all in.

Also feel free to post all the girls to the fields or where ever you want to go in your next post. They don't have to go to the fields. I just really want to see all the sides of Kota and her reaction to the obsceneness of the twins. I know she's sky so not asking to go out of character. just want to know more about what shes thinking. Your last posts have been really good and ive definitely fallen in love with Dakota so far.

Just dont want you to feel rushed. So in the future i was possibly wondering your thoughts on doing a conversation collab? Might work better for you since we can do little interactions at a time as well as the fact i know your crunched for time in the RL.

@The Succubi Queen

I DID NOT MEAN TO LEAVE YOU HANGING. But Zenaida and i were trying to get some stuff done after she had a long weekend. I dont know if you posted elsewhere. if so i can edit my post, if not, look forward to seeing your snot nosed cutey at the fields maybe? xP
Thats fine. ^-^ Will do.

Sure, I'd be up for a collab sometime.

QuirkyAngel said:
*sits quietly in the corner*
*shuffles over to Quirky* Heeeeyyy... *poke poke poke* Whats wrong? *poke* Why are you sitting over here?

QuirkyAngel said:
No.
Nothing's wrong. This is what I'm always like in parties.
Ohhhh okay. *sits beside* Ill join you then.

Kaine said:
Oh? *flutters over and lays across Quicky and Zenaida before sighing happily* Ahhhhhh~
*reaches for Kaines face, then pokes repeatedly* Well hello to you too.

QuirkyAngel said:
*glances down at Kaine but doesn't push her off*
My quiet corner has been invaded....
Him*

Zenaida said:
Ohhhh okay. *sits beside* Ill join you then.
*reaches for Kaines face, then pokes repeatedly* Well hello to you too.
Hiiiiii~

Deadeyelee said:
*writes 'lee's corner' on the wall in sharpie*
*rolls of of said laps and squishes Lee* >.>;

zfjhq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back