Out of Soul Chat

Ariettie said:
He gives literally zero fucks about the fact that you are a child. He will put us through hell, but we'll be grateful for it in the end. Kind of like my uncle's drill Sargent, who's lessons saved my uncle's life.
What's wrong? Hemophobic?
Yes, very Hemophobic (whatever that is .-.)

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]....Well I think I probably will skip through the bloody genocide and/or murder of DWMA students by DWMA students -backs off-

[/QUOTE]
Not my fault some people look better bathed in crimson, after a chainsaw has brutally sliced through their hearts.

Deadeyelee said:
Kalin is going to get stabbed ;-;
Most likely, yes...

Kaine said:
@Zenaida If and when you get on today or sometime in the future, let us know how the wedding went. :]
It went great! Aside from small mishaps in the lighting department.... Everything worked out okay. I was kind of amused at the star wars theme they chose. :P

Ariettie said:
Not my fault some people look better bathed in crimson, after a chainsaw has brutally sliced through their hearts.
Most likely, yes...
Be forwarned, you will be stabbed back viciously, several times. Then you will be apologized to.

Edit: Because by Kalin's logic, he's sorry that you didn't have the willpower and strength to not be an irredeemable fuckwit, despite not being 'evil' per say. Because Kalin has no qaulms about killing evil things

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenaida said:
It went great! Aside from small mishaps in the lighting department.... Everything worked out okay. I was kind of amused at the star wars theme they chose. :P
xD that would be amazing. Did they have the flower girl dress up like R2D2 >D?

Kaine said:
xD that would be amazing. Did they have the flower girl dress up like R2D2 >D?
Sadly no. Would've been amusing if they had though. xD I don't think the bride would've ever gone along with that. Im amazed she went along with as much as she did.

Annnyway, I plan on posting either tonight or after school tomorrow.

Zenaida said:
Sadly no. Would've been amusing if they had though. xD I don't think the bride would've ever gone along with that. Im amazed she went along with as much as she did.
Annnyway, I plan on posting either tonight or after school tomorrow.
My cousin is planing a Star Wars wedding. I'll suggest dressing the flower girl up like R2D2! xD

Those waiting on character acceptance, I apologize again for the delay. These past few days have not been kind to me, I'll try for tomorrow, but if you don't hear from me, please have patience with me.

*bows before going back to attempting sleep*

Dull. Classes have everyone bogged down, and I'm sure they will get me next year, but it definitely reflects in activity here. >.< I haven't seen a post for Aiko, and I intended to do reaction posts with Ikeda. Still looking for a work-out buddy, although I'll just go one without one. I need to finish my collab with @Sergeant Sass. Also waiting on @Violet Obsidian for Jessyka and the bus. Aside from thaaaaat, I always have a myriad of characters that can be inserted into most storylines, at the behest of a Mod. I do still have another plotline with Xander whenever miss Sass is ready to meet the Devil himself. Aaaand, I'm always waiting on feedback. Probably because I'm always making something new.

@Sergeant Sass[/URL]. Also waiting on @Violet Obsidian for Jessyka and the bus. Aside from thaaaaat, I always have a myriad of characters that can be inserted into most storylines, at the behest of a Mod. I do still have another plotline with Xander whenever miss Sass is ready to meet the Devil himself. Aaaand, I'm always waiting on feedback. Probably because I'm always making something new.
I'm free now if you want to work on something!!! I have about 3 hours.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I'm free now if you want to work on something!!! I have about 3 hours.

[/QUOTE]
I'm making a quick trip to the grocery store, then we can work on something. :D

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]I'm making a quick trip to the grocery store, then we can work on something. :D

[/QUOTE]
Just let me know. I'll be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back