Out of Soul Chat

Sorry I've been gone, everyone. Work and life pretty much threw me into a state of non-existence on here. I'll be making a post tonight after I finish catching up.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentines day.

Thanks to all of you who checked up on me. I've been going through a tough time lately, and haven't posted in a wile. I actually just posted a little wile ago, so, I'm alive. Arthur's back in this beotch, just as creepy, and crazy as he ever was.

Deadeyelee said:
...right. Arthur. +1 to psychopath count
-1 to Kalin's sanity and probability of survival. ;-;
I would say the only 2 insane people would be Arthur and Akahana. Everyone else seems to have a decent amount of sanity at least. Even Xander isn't muderous so to speak... He just has anger management issues.

DaughterofAthena said:
I would say the only 2 insane people would be Arthur and Akahana. Everyone else seems to have a decent amount of sanity at least. Even Xander isn't muderous so to speak... He just has anger management issues.
885f0c513fb8601b2ec9f5dbfb1cbcf0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL] , where'd chu poof to?
Sergeant Sass reporting for duty!

Next week is final exam week so the studying has been very real... that's where I've poofed to. I'm hoping to have a post up for Xander sometime today though and if you still want to collaborate something for Lexie and Aeryn, I am free for the next 2ish hours or late tonight.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Sergeant Sass reporting for duty!
Next week is final exam week so the studying has been very real... that's where I've poofed to. I'm hoping to have a post up for Xander sometime today though and if you still want to collaborate something for Lexie and Aeryn, I am free for the next 2ish hours or late tonight.

[/QUOTE]
*Sees Sergeant. Kidnaps Sergeant for collaboration involving the cafeteria mess. Will return with Sergeant hopefully soonish.*

DaughterofAthena said:
-bows- I try.

Fun that the two most insane students end up together.

He's not a natural professor, nor is he wet behind the ears. He's sincere, and wants the best for his soon to be students, but his tolerance for chucklefucks is limited.

Deadeyelee said:
He's not a natural professor, nor is he wet behind the ears. He's sincere, and wants the best for his soon to be students, but his tolerance for chucklefucks is limited.
...weeell. That's not good for Jack^^

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]*Shrugs.* I'll wait. I'm still looking for a work-out buddy anyway.

[/QUOTE]
I would volunteer my NOT meister. But he's NOT. And he's not really the type to volunteer for a workout session.

DaughterofAthena said:
Unfortunately these two are a team, so you're all screwed...

Oh, and which location is the new combat instructor doing his thing?

DaughterofAthena said:
Glad you liked it!!! First impressions of Hakoda?
He gives literally zero fucks about the fact that you are a child. He will put us through hell, but we'll be grateful for it in the end. Kind of like my uncle's drill Sargent, who's lessons saved my uncle's life.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]..-claps- Now then, Lord Death, are you coming to take me away soon?

[/QUOTE]
What's wrong? Hemophobic?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back