Out of Soul Chat

I almost kind of felt out of place to post inbetween this hot heated argument but isn't the good ol' anime trope of two sides killing each other with one incompetent mediator just so lovely? :P

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]While this might be true, the only other person is Riven and Zarren. First and foremost, Paul is literally disgusted by them. While they don't piss him off as much as Jessyka, he's not going to respond well to them. Riven doesn't seem much like a mediator anyway and Zarren would likely make things worse. Or just encourage the fight. I really, really see Zarren encouraging it.

[/QUOTE]
You know, I thought about this, and I concluded it wouldn't make sense. Soul Force is a very devastating technique to black blood. I have no idea what Star rating Siren applied to Riven nor is Riven "properly" trained, so there's a lot of factors to who outmatches who in a variety of settings. What I can say with absolute certainty, however, is that Zarren (being composed of black blood) would hurt badly from Paul's way of fighting. Maybe Riven could still utilize him. Maybe Riven could (now or, if not now, eventually) beat Paul. I genuinely don't know nor do I care much for genuine cockfights amongst the students (Opinion of course, just explaining) but Zarren would just suffer. And as big of a loud mouth he is, he's completely not up to take punishment. He's a pussy, basically, so acustomed to be more or less invincible and safe from harm that the prospect of an opponent centered around his main weakness would not make him too into encouraging a hostile situation.

Of course, he still goes and encourages hostility, because he's a complete bafoon. But you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunbather said:
You know, I thought about this, and I concluded it wouldn't make sense. Soul Force is a very devastating technique to black blood. I have no idea what Star rating Siren applied to Riven nor is Riven "properly" trained, so there's a lot of factors to who outmatches who in a variety of settings. What I can say with absolute certainty, however, is that Zarren (being composed of black blood) would hurt badly from Paul's way of fighting. Maybe Riven could still utilize him. Maybe Riven could (now or, if not now, eventually) beat Paul. I genuinely don't know nor do I care much for genuine cockfights amongst the students (Opinion of course, just explaining) but Zarren would just suffer. And as big of a loud mouth he is, he's completely not up to take punishment. He's a pussy, basically, so acustomed to be more or less invincible and safe from harm that the prospect of an opponent centered around his main weakness would not make him too into encouraging a hostile situation.
This just makes me so much more excited to see where this mission goes. I sometimes get more excited to see character interactions than I do to see actual plots unfold.

On another note, Riven is 1-Star, jsyk.

Athena has requested to deal with this personally. But know this. In my eyes, you stepped out of line. I don't care what title you have, you treated me wrong. You are no friend of mine.

That was the most dialogue I think I've ever seen from you. :P

I do think the bus should stop soon, though. Probably in your next reply.

tumblr_ns0ckzn6s71ubjej2o1_500.gif

Also, @DaughterofAthena

Not to rush you or anything(cause i know ur busy), but do you plan on posting Professor Fuller again in the physical fitness field for an event/interaction of some sort or was that post in the auditorium just to give our characters a direction to move forward? If it's the latter, I'll just have Jack do some "basic drills" with some npc students, make a brief mention of having met prof. Fuller and move Jack forward in his days a bit.

QuirkyAngel said:
tumblr_ns0ckzn6s71ubjej2o1_500.gif

Also, @DaughterofAthena

Not to rush you or anything(cause i know ur busy), but do you plan on posting Professor Fuller again in the physical fitness field for an event/interaction of some sort or was that post in the auditorium just to give our characters a direction to move forward? If it's the latter, I'll just have Jack do some "basic drills" with some npc students, make a brief mention of having met prof. Fuller and move Jack forward in his days a bit.
I am planning on posting for him there eventually. I am going to a conference this weekend so my posting will be minimal and I am going to have him round up students from the cafeteria too so... It might not actually get started with formal drills until Mondayish.

Deadeyelee said:
I officially prefer collab posts. So much less stress. So much more fun. :3
@QuirkyAngel
Yeah, i would do them more but of course, not having a computer sucks. Gdocs and titan dont work on PS4, so awesomely enough ill get left out in those situations. I use my moms computer in the fairytail rp some times, but i have to plan ahead and this rp moves to fast for that. Bestest part, its my own doing so i have no one to blame but myself.

Deadeyelee said:
What kind of phone do you have? My iP5 can do it
Don't have one. its went away when my computer did. Lol. I literally only have my ps4 and a keyboard. Don't make stupid choices, lol

Pretty sure I'm picking guitar back up. Before, I had an Stratocaster Special Ltd with a bottom humbucker, personalized by a Gambit & Rogue Marvel cover with fret inlays and an ace of spades back plate. Pretty much the nerdiest guitar you could imagine. >.< Now, I'm coming into a Gibson Memphis of some variety, but apparently is a two humbucker semi-hollow body. Produces an entirely different sound. I'm not for sure much else about it yet, but it is apparently Gibson and not Epiphone. >.< I do get it on the condition I'm not allowed to customize it like my other, though.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]Pretty sure I'm picking guitar back up. Before, I had an Stratocaster Special Ltd with a bottom humbucker, personalized by a Gambit & Rogue Marvel cover with fret inlays and an ace of spades back plate. Pretty much the nerdiest guitar you could imagine. >.< Now, I'm coming into a Gibson Memphis of some variety, but apparently is a two humbucker semi-hollow body. Produces an entirely different sound. I'm not for sure much else about it yet, but it is apparently Gibson and not Epiphone. >.< I do get it on the condition I'm not allowed to customize it like my other, though.

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure this is a plot for world domination. But just to varify, i'll send it to my team of logistical deciphering before i take any actions. xD

Now i know how people feel when i start going on about computer specs or Video game engines. ._.

Take a pictuuuuuuuuure and show us its beautifulnessness.

Refaulted said:
That fin little moment when you think chat is dead for a few days and it dawns on you that it's only because you forGOT TO CLICK ON THE FUCKING NOTIFICATION GOD DAMNIT
The day when you relate and find the chat having four pages.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]The day when you relate and find the chat having four pages.

[/QUOTE]
thats why you make book marks of all the main pages, then when you first get on for the day, you check what ever you need to, regardless of notifs. Since they are never reliable xD

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]The day when you relate and find the chat having four pages.

[/QUOTE]
Kaine said:
thats why you make book marks of all the main pages, then when you first get on for the day, you check what ever you need to, regardless of notifs. Since they are never reliable xD
That's why you always check your watched threads when things are quiet.

I tend to check mine at least three times a day

Arkytior said:
That's why you always check your watched threads when things are quiet.
I tend to check mine at least three times a day
I was trying to be nice... I check all three ooc and subsequent threads about 2-3 times an hour all day long cuase no one will give me a job ._. Lyfe of a worthless adult, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back