Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]By the by, my partner doesnt seem to be very active or well, here at all.
What do I do exactly?

[/QUOTE]
I would recommend PMing then and discussing that with them.

12222261-Broken-wall-Stock-Photo-brick.jpg

Confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Aoi: Are we not, well sorry users..Oh wow, I said it only once this time ^-^
Me: I believe the 4th wall is officially in smithereens

[/QUOTE]
K:"Y-Yeah. Let's get out of hear before they get angry...or...v-v-violent. We're sorry!"

*Yoinks out Asuka*

Deadeyelee said:
K:"Y-Yeah. Let's get out of hear before they get angry...or...v-v-violent. We're sorry!"
*Yoinks out Asuka*
Aoi: See you people...

Me: and that concludes this month's 4th wall breaker... -cue sound effect applause-

xD

Now I'm picturing Deadpool giving out a newsletter written from a past 4th wall perspective, and Lord Death being all "What does forum user so and so mean I'm not that funny?!"

The fourth wall in smithereensIn the Out of soul chat there has been a notice of characters seeping in through the fourth wall before effectively destroying it into pieces, the two character that seemed to go through the fourth wall were I.D as Aoi Asuka, a NOT student and another student going by the name of K, we will be issuing newspapers to spread the word of this graffiti and
destruction
of RPnation property. For now, Death has a few words
Shinigami_sama.png
"Yo' Yo' Yo', Also what is a forum user, so Wait a minute, I am not actually funny? My life is ruined... it's a lie. A LIEEEEE..."

How are there so many violent psychopaths in one school? O.o

Lord Death, just what kind of establishment are you running here? You'd think this city was built on the source of all madness or something!

Deadeyelee said:
How are there so many violent psychopaths in one school? O.o
Lord Death, just what kind of establishment are you running here? You'd think this city was built on the source of all madness or something!
*Shrugs nonchalantly*

So is this how we handle loneliness on V day, just Act like your characters everywhere? Can't be sad if you arent yourself!

I'm getting a cold. It sucks.

I'm really not feeling it tonight, so sometime tomorrow people should hear from me regarding character acceptance

Arkytior said:
I'm getting a cold. It sucks.
I'm really not feeling it tonight, so sometime tomorrow people should hear from me regarding character acceptance
Get well and have a flower @>-->--- Happy Vday :3

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]...Is it sad that I forgot today was Valentines day .-.

[/QUOTE]
Single's Awareness Day. Strug is real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back