Out of Soul Chat

Deadeyelee said:
So. Who's post is it at the training field?
Probably mine... I'll have something up for Kassana tonight or tomorrow. I still have 2 exams and 3 papers to get done for school.

I also think my collab with @Ariettie is almost completed which means Hakoda will show up soon. I'm waiting on a reply from Ariettie.

Chibii said:
Course I'm alive.
I just can't really find anything to post...

If you have any suggestions, please tell me.
You could join the group on the Physical Fitness Field. Hakoda Fuller will be offering a lesson soon.

You could go to the auditorium and get your picture taken.

You could go shopping with Lexie.

You could sign up for a mission.

Deadeyelee said:
So. Who's post is it at the training field?
I could post but i wasnt sure if i should yet. If i think of something it'll probably be short.

Arkytior said:
Do any of you play Fire Emblem?
Oh god, you're one of those.

Arkytior said:
Faaaaaaaaaaaates
Is beautiful. Conquest and Birthright are the new games
Ha, saw those at gamestop. Can i say Pokemon white/black? Trying to capitalize on something gamefreak has been doing for years.

Deadeyelee said:
Except I feel like our pair is slightly more behaved.
lol. Yeah, I don't see Kalin blighting Jack anytime soon. If anything, it'll be Jack leading Kalin down the bad path.

SephirothSage said:
Ohhh BeeeHAVE!
If you get the reference, huzzah!

If not, I'll uh..

Just go to my corner.
*blinks confusedly*

Kaine said:
Season 1 or 2?
Both

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. Yeah, I don't see Kalin blighting Jack anytime soon. If anything, it'll be Jack leading Kalin down the bad path.
Kalin could blight the crap out of him if he miss perceives a few things, but I dont think Jack's the type.

@QuirkyAngel @Deadeyelee Sooooo... Should i post or no? I'm not sure if i should yet. It would be a shorter post as it wont be them running and glomping anyone, except for maybe Athena's character. Biggest thing im curious about is whats on the field? Is it just the track field thats in the oval, meaning a large grassy area, or something else? If so i have some plans.

Kaine said:
@QuirkyAngel @Deadeyelee Sooooo... Should i post or no? I'm not sure if i should yet. It would be a shorter post as it wont be them running and glomping anyone, except for maybe Athena's character. Biggest thing im curious about is whats on the field? Is it just the track field thats in the oval, meaning a large grassy area, or something else? If so i have some plans.
Post if you want and you think you can make it at least 2 paragraphs. Jack is currently interacting with Kassana so I'll wait for Kassana's post before posting Jack again. But Sarah and Lauren are free to post.

QuirkyAngel said:
Post if you want and you think you can make it at least 2 paragraphs. Jack is currently interacting with Kassana so I'll wait for Kassana's post before posting Jack again. But Sarah and Lauren are free to post.
I will for sure have a post up Thursday morning. I have 3 papers to finish between now and tomorrow at midnight so I'm a bit busy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back