Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]princess breath

[/QUOTE]
Princess breath? You mean Keziah? Keziah could pulverize Akahana if she ever wanted to... there's a lot more to miss Keziah Swan than meets the eye.

DaughterofAthena said:
*Smirks mischievously in the GM corner...*
-Wanders in and takes one look at Athena-

... We're doomed

-wanders out again feeling scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]i swear to fuck akahana and Arthur are gonna kill someone in the future.
(This is chara by the way)

[/QUOTE]
HTRHTRHRHYTHYTNYTNTHYNJYYT Don't touch a hair on Jack's body.

Kalin will murder the crap out of you.

Somehow.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]i swear to fuck akahana and Arthur are gonna kill someone in the future.
(This is chara by the way)

[/QUOTE]
*sarcasam* No really?

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]FFS woman you already made the entire city mad what's next?!

[/QUOTE]
Witches and warlocks and sorcerers and kishin and kishin eggs and magic and destruction and.... yeah. Not necessarily in that order and that list is NOT all inclusive, but I think you get the gist.

DaughterofAthena said:
Witches and warlocks and sorcerers and kishin and kishin eggs and magic and destruction and.... yeah. Not necessarily in that order and that list is NOT all inclusive, but I think you get the gist.
A-Another Kishin? Y-Yeah. Kalin's got this. Healing Frequency...right? *sobs*

DaughterofAthena said:
Plot twist: Lord Death is really an Axolotl

DaughterofAthena said:
Healing wavelength can fix madness, but it can't de-kishin a kishin.
It can't even fix madness. It holds madness at bay. BUT! It can hold madness at bay. So. Someone using Kalin would be immune to the Madness of a Kishin. Which would be pretty sick. Couple that with a group resonance, and you're ready to rock.

Deadeyelee said:
Couple that with a group resonance, and you're ready to rock.
NOT... group resonance.... I feel like Kalin's a ways away from this yet... although true. If he could, it would be pretty great for all involved.

All this talk about kishins and murder. Finally feels like a soul eater rp (^U^)

Not that school life is bad or anything...

Deadeyelee said:
WHY DOES THIS SCHOOL ENROLL MURDEROUS CHAINSAWS?!
That's the type of school DWMA is. It trains fighters and there's no weapon type discrimination.

Though, if abusing weapons is prohibited, I'm pretty sure murder of fellow students is prohibited as well. And unauthorized/unsupervised fights. Of course, that's only if DWMA finds out about it. Rule-breakers exist everywhere. Jack is one of them^^

DaughterofAthena said:
Healing wavelength can fix madness, but it can't de-kishin a kishin.
This made me laugh too much. haha.

QuirkyAngel said:
All this talk about kishins and murder. Finally feels like a soul eater rp (^U^)
Not that school life is bad or anything...
I think theres more to soul eater than just those. It came be a primary basis, but again, school life is school life :D

I can't wait to use the cafe and see how that goes.

QuirkyAngel said:
That's the type of school DWMA is. It trains fighters and there's no weapon type discrimination.
Though, if abusing weapons is prohibited, I'm pretty sure murder of fellow students is prohibited as well. And unauthorized/unsupervised fights. Of course, that's only if DWMA finds out about it. Rule-breakers exist everywhere. Jack is one of them^^
Yeah. I'm fairly certain murder is forbidden. I mean the reaping of souls not on the Shinagami's list is forbidden, right?

Kaine said:
This made me laugh too much. haha.
I think theres more to soul eater than just those. It came be a primary basis, but again, school life is school life :D

I can't wait to use the cafe and see how that goes.
Oh, yes the cafe. My cs did mention Jack being an excellent aid in the kitchen, but I don't see him applying for a job there. More than likely he'll take up manning the mission bulletin...or some other job. Though, if KALIN/Dakota/Sarah/Lauren do, he'll probably become a regular customer;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back