Out of Soul Chat

3527374_1400521782549.69res_500_276.jpg

You used a picture of Eren. Now we know he's gonna die. Everything Eren loves dies.

Should I just post for the twins then? I'm was gonna wait for others to post, but I don't know if they have plans to or not.

Should I just post for the twins then? I'm was gonna wait for others to post, but I don't know if they have plans to or not.

I was going to post, but I got sucked into preparing for a flute performance on Saturday. By the time I get a chance to post again, it'll be Sunday and well the update kind of puts a stop to that plan. You could probably post honestly. Adrika's not really doing anything that affects the twins, or anyone really, so there's no real purpose in waiting for a post for her atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post, but I got sucked into preparing for a flute performance on Saturday. By the time I get a chance to post again, it'll be Sunday and well the update kind of puts a stop to that plan. You could probably post honestly. Adrika's not really doing anything that affects the twins, or anyone really, so there's no real purpose in waiting for a post for her atm.

Oh... to be honest, I was asking because I felt like it was about time to post for the twins, but I felt too lazy, so I didn't wanna...

Ahaha. I thought that might be the case^^

Damn, He's not dead.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your friend =(

You finally speak Jack's language.

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

What ever happened to trying to befriend the gremlin? :D

@CelticHero37

I can understand how you feel at times.

:T That was before his stupid sauce ruined my beautiful cape.

@Hanarei I CRIED FOR DAYS OF HIS POSSIBLE DEATH AND YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Ow... my back. I don't think I can do that now...

Get going! As a side note...

tumblr_nqvt8wLp6H1rmzw91o1_500.gif
\

Looking for a gif of someone being tossed somehow ended up getting me to find a new character I love the appearance of. XD Hurray for google searches being magical like that despite having no relevance to the search I did!

Looking for a gif of someone being tossed somehow ended up getting me to find a new character I love the appearance of. XD Hurray for google searches being magical like that despite having no relevance to the search I did!

So I decided to go in my little library of randomly compiled memes and gifs that I've used throughout the years to see if I could find a meme that fit someone being tossed, and this is the first thing I found...

juri-ultra-o.gif

And thus the chase continues.

I'd imagined Jack and Kalin managed to avoid the Italian wonder...but Hana's post seemed to imply otherwise.

@Deadeyelee

I'll leave you to decide what happens to them with your post^^

*Grumbles* Someone is gonna pay for the cleaning supplies and I swear to god, if that dumb gremlin thinks he can just walk away, he's got another thing coming, OOOOh, he's got another thing coming. Stupid death god sending me to some dumb cape ruining little monster with no manners and a dumb skull as a friend.

So I decided to go in my little library of randomly compiled memes and gifs that I've used throughout the years to see if I could find a meme that fit someone being tossed, and this is the first thing I found...

juri-ultra-o.gif

Counter productive! Doesn't send you flying in the direction to post! You ca't post if your head is in the ground!

I think the only ones who evaded were Kassana and Dakota who werent even in the building yet XD

Indeed. Keeping away from the rigged building was the wise move u.u

*Grumbles* Someone is gonna pay for the cleaning supplies and I swear to god, if that dumb gremlin thinks he can just walk away, he's got another thing coming, OOOOh, he's got another thing coming. Stupid death god sending me to some dumb cape ruining little monster with no manners and a dumb skull as a friend.

Mmm~ A grumpy Virgo. I hope someone's recording this. It's probably a rare sight.

Counter productive! Doesn't send you flying in the direction to post! You ca't post if your head is in the ground!

B-but... it's Juri, though. I'm normally the guy who only really gets into the good guys, but Juri somehow manages to be my favorite character in Street Fighter...

Indeed. Keeping away from the rigged building was the wise move u.u

Mmm~ A grumpy Virgo. I hope someone's recording this. It's probably a rare sight.

It's like finding a unicorn, except instead of finding a pretty horse with a giant horn on its head, you got an angry vigilante with the dirty fabric of the very thing that weaves the very seams of JUSTICE together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back