Out of Soul Chat

Ah. Street Fighter. Got it. She seems like a unique individual.

Yeah... unique... that's the word for it XD Literally fell in love with the character the first time I played her. She's the equivalent to Green Marth in Super Smash Bros. for me. Which is odd, because I ended up getting second place in a world tournament for Street Fighter playing as Chun Li of all characters. I never really got into Chun Li, but somebody told me that she sucked the day of the tournament, so I thought why not. Didn't expect to get anywhere because it was my first Street Fighter tournament. I left some people with some major salt that day XD

Yeah... unique... that's the word for it XD Literally fell in love with the character the first time I played her. She's the equivalent to Green Marth in Super Smash Bros. for me. Which is odd, because I ended up getting second place in a world tournament for Street Fighter playing as Chun Li of all characters. I never really got into Chun Li, but somebody told me that she sucked the day of the tournament, so I thought why not. Didn't expect to get anywhere because it was my first Street Fighter tournament. I left some people with some major salt that day XD

I once beat someone who does tournaments in Marvel vs Capcom at an arcade first time playing basically spamming captain america's shield most the time. XD Complete fluke but it was pretty funny how mad he got. He kicked my butt the next round though haha. XD 

I once beat someone who does tournaments in Marvel vs Capcom at an arcade first time playing basically spamming captain america's shield most the time. XD Complete fluke but it was pretty funny how mad he got. He kicked my butt the next round though haha. XD 

I've played in a lot of different fighting tournaments, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's to never underestimate the newbie that's just button mashing. Sure, system's knowledge is important when it comes to that, but the only way that works is because you know what to expect and how to react to it. When you have someone button mashing, they can leave some pretty big openings, but can just as easily trigger some random combo that sends you flying into next week.

Heck, whenever I find myself in a tournament that I'm not doing so well in, I always fall back on button mashing. Although I usually have to switch something up so I don't have as readable instincts. Because when I practice with a certain character or setting, the techniques start to become second nature.

I will likely resume posting things either late tonight or sometime tomorrowish. 

@Kalin Scarlet Do you still exist? I believe we're waiting on you for Target Acquired. 

Annnd, Now I don't have internet in my house  ;-; I'll try and get something out now. I may not be on again until Monday, however. so I guess I'll see you all again in a different world!

*Eyes weasel friend.* >.> Don't even think about stealing my hole. I'll help make you one when I'm done, if you want. *Throws luggage in hole.*

*blinks at mongoose, weasel, and cinnamon roll*
Gosh, I missed the craziness of this place. Now the question is, do I really want to spend the time right now to hunt down all my broken pictures again... not really. Later. Later I will.

Also, welcome back everybody! Group hug!!! *Pulls everyone in to massive hug*

Anyway, it seems that the update ate up my whole break week so now I get to figure out when I'll have time to edit things. And it won't let me edit some things yet which is wonderfully fun.

I should be able to resume rping sometime Monday, though, so expect posts then-ish. Today and tomorrow, I have to work. *grumbles about work*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back