Out of Soul Chat

Sorry btw for anyone waiting on me today. My mind has been in a bit of a slump, haven't really been feeling it for an RP, kinda dragged myself down finally having an appointment set up for putting my dog down, not sure why it really hit me so hard all of a sudden again. Hopefully should get posts in tomorrow. Sucks but at the same time its good to know he won't have to suffer anymore, even if its still sad. 

Sorry btw for anyone waiting on me today. My mind has been in a bit of a slump, haven't really been feeling it for an RP, kinda dragged myself down finally having an appointment set up for putting my dog down, not sure why it really hit me so hard all of a sudden again. Hopefully should get posts in tomorrow. Sucks but at the same time its good to know he won't have to suffer anymore, even if its still sad. 

*Hugs!*

I'm sorry for your dog,  and I'm sorry if there were times I was pushing you for a post. Just take your time. 

I'm sorry for your dog,  and I'm sorry if there were times I was pushing you for a post. Just take your time. 

You monster.... *sniffles sadly.* Kidding, its okay, not like you knew and really nothing wrong with nudging me to post. Always good to give the nudging eithe rway, I'll just be trying to get that post in sometime today if possible. Woke up with a headache sadly and well, still gotta deal with that today but hopefully after I'll be alright to get a post in.

You monster.... *sniffles sadly.* Kidding, its okay, not like you knew and really nothing wrong with nudging me to post. Always good to give the nudging eithe rway, I'll just be trying to get that post in sometime today if possible. Woke up with a headache sadly and well, still gotta deal with that today but hopefully after I'll be alright to get a post in.

We're here for ya buddy.

*Reads beginning. Freaks out for 5.5 seconds*

We're here for ya buddy.

*Nods*

I will likely resume posting things either late tonight or sometime tomorrowish. 

@Kalin Scarlet Do you still exist? I believe we're waiting on you for Target Acquired. 

:D :D :D

I will likely resume posting things either late tonight or sometime tomorrowish. 

@Kalin Scarlet Do you still exist? I believe we're waiting on you for Target Acquired. 

AH! So sorry! O.o  I totally forgot I haven't responded yet. I've been a bit distracted with college, I missed that. Again, super sorry, to you and @KageYuuki. I've got class today, but I'll find a way to get a post in before tomorrow evening, at the latest.

Hi guys! I have to study for final exams this weekend so my ability to do things is going to be very scattered/nonexistent... just as a heads up for everyone here. 

On another note, though, I am probably (hopefully) going to try to clean up the HP a bit in preparation for the update coming in about a week or so unless it gets pushed back again. This means I'm going through the member list and I'm going to remove members who don't actually participate anymore. If you are tagged in the list below and you would still like to be a part of this rp, you must comment your intent to stick around here in the OOC within the next week and then you will have two weeks to either make a character, make edits to your already posted character or post IC (whatever the case may be). It is very disorganized to have people on the member list who have not actually done anything and I would like to have a more organized rp. 

@Judeauofaltrades @BunBun The Bunny @Xenoxx @Xena @Plasma @AllTheFangirlThings @WrathSama17 @Genon @AnnoDomini @Keanehandiam @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Vii @simj22

Since the switch to Invision, I had generally lost my appetite for RPNation. However, with the switch back to XenForo, I may consider giving this site, and thus my old RPs, a shot again. I don't want to abandon Allison. I'll get back to you Sunday, see if the site changed for the better.

Alright! Your lord and savior Hana is here to save the day! Working on my posts. Got stuff done, drank a little so I'm tipsy but not drunk so should be all set! XD 

Since the switch to Invision, I had generally lost my appetite for RPNation. However, with the switch back to XenForo, I may consider giving this site, and thus my old RPs, a shot again. I don't want to abandon Allison. I'll get back to you Sunday, see if the site changed for the better.

The update is supposed to start on Sunday but it is anticipated to take 2-4 days so I am guessing I will hear from you next week sometime rather than Sunday...? 

The punishment for theft is the removal of the hands. 

3527374_1400521782549.69res_500_276.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back