Out of Soul Chat

I believe I remember him being EAT as well. Zyra as well. I just didn't think I was lucky about it. I didn't mean to confuse you. I'm sorry.

Thomas is a NOT specific teacher. Though he was an EAT teaching assistant for a couple of years...he's not likely to bother EAT students unless they come to him.

Kalin will probably leave out the 'I done told you what you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been'

xD. I want to hear Kalin say that. I want it really badly. Him insulting Virgo to his face was the best Kalin post~

Thomas will probably visit the kids in the field soon enough. He approves of students continuing to train even though classes are canceled. If he could give extra credit, he would^^

Thomas is a NOT specific teacher. Though he was an EAT teaching assistant for a couple of years...he's not likely to bother EAT students unless they come to him.

xD. I want to hear Kalin say that. I want it really badly. Him insulting Virgo to his face was the best Kalin post~

Thomas will probably visit the kids in the field soon enough. He approves of students continuing to train even though classes are canceled. If he could give extra credit, he would^^

; u ; Ag-Agreed. Best post. 

All set for what? Daemon and Zyra are on their mission aren't they? No horsing around and finish the job T_T

>.> I mean, right now, I'm waiting on others to post before I make another one. I don't have any right to ask people to post, though, so I am patiently waiting to put Daemon in danger and give Zyra a heart attack. :]

lol. *pats Virgo*

Sorry if it's at your expense, but Kalin with an attitude is just so endearing xD (To me at least. I'm completely bias).

All set for what? Daemon and Zyra are on their mission aren't they? No horsing around and finish the job T_T

Eh. I get it :3 Its not like Virgo took the hint anyway.

If I can walk around an abandoned factory, I'm pretty sure I can handle a broken down Kalin world.

K:*dons top hat, and whips out cane* "Come with me... and you'll be... in a land of deniaaaal and devvvistation. Come with me...and you'll see my damnation.

We'll begin with simple sins, traveling in the mess of my own creation!"

sorry. Right now jack has the only golden ticket to Kalinworld

K:*dons top hat, and whips out cane* "Come with me... and you'll be... in a land of deniaaaal and devvvistation. Come with me...and you'll see my damnation.

We'll begin with simple sins, traveling in the mess of my own creation!"

sorry. Right now jack has the only golden ticket to Kalinworld

; -; Aw. Okaaay.

*Ahem* A little birdy told me golden tickets to Kalinworld can be found with gift purchases of large platters of sushi, packages of soda, and Plums. Also being less insane helps, but...realistic expectations. 

WHAT ABOUT VIRGO IS INSANE?! *starts to froth at mouth with eyes turning to white and black swirls*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back