Out of Soul Chat

It's kind of a hard story to keep from telling, especially if they should ever run into Alexis. Xander was her twin brother and both her brother and her dad were abusive, but she tried to find the good in her brother. In the end, he was too much trouble and he got himself killed. She was the one who absorbed his soul and now she's sad because she feels like she didn't try hard enough to save him. 

Just knowing absorbing a siblings soul is a thing that has happened would give them nightmares, for reasons I think are already apparent :P

Well then, when they find out about it, I guess they get to have nightmares. It's not exactly a story that I think will be 100% avoidable long term. 

Wonderful. More drama XD And with the knowledge of that possibility in their minds, it'd be more likely for that to happen if they ever lose control. Especially if they're in fusion form.

Wonderful. More drama XD And with the knowledge of that possibility in their minds, it'd be more likely for that to happen if they ever lose control. Especially if they're in fusion form.

I just want to clarify. When I say that Lexie absorbed Xander's soul, I mean that Xander died and that she absorbed his kishin egg soul... the same way that Tsubaki absorbed Masamune's soul. 

It wasn't a random sibling just absorbs a sibling's soul kind of thing. 

I just want to clarify. When I say that Lexie absorbed Xander's soul, I mean that Xander died and that she absorbed his kishin egg soul... the same way that Tsubaki absorbed Masamune's soul. 

It wasn't a random sibling just absorbs a sibling's soul kind of thing. 

Ah, I see. Without that clarification, they'd still have nightmares. Either way, it's still possible for one of the sisters to absorb the other's soul. When they're in fusion form, they're for all intensive purposes sharing a body, so that could happen. If it were to happen, Erica would likely be the one to get absorbed, as Grace's soul is stronger because of her confidence and perhaps something else I won't mention here, and because she was infected from the source of the madness, so that's probably how it'd go down. Not saying it would. Just exploring some devastating what if's :P

Note to self: Never bring Jason in contact with Alexis lest he be overcome by a sudden but of guilt and act in a manner quiet unlike him for a period of time.

Yes, sometimes they win against lions instead.

Honey Badgers aren't better. On top of that, they don't have an awesome, long surviving story written about them.

Riki-tiki-Tavi was written by ruyard Kipling.   It's not that old.

Honey Badgers a smarter, and more resistant to venom. 

Mongooses are faster and don't look like fat skunks!

Nature gave them a handicap, otherwise they'd be OP. You can't be the baddest mamajamma on the savannah and be styling.

and that fat is tough skin, armor against the likes of lions and leopards and killer bees.

Nature gave them a handicap, otherwise they'd be OP. You can't be the baddest mamajamma on the savannah and be styling.

and that fat is tough skin, armor against the likes of lions and leopards and killer bees.

Nature tried to give the Mongoose a handicap, but the Mongoose said no. Sure we could be more resistant to venom, but that would just be overkill. I never said Honey Badgers weren't badass, but don't you dare try to talk down a Mongoose. Especially on their own territory. Mongooses are both badass and stylin' and we exist in over half the world.

It doesn't count when you're a little babby ;3

Well, I'm not a baby... so, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back