Out of Soul Chat

Omg. Aiko's someone that Jack's looking for. And he doesn't even know it.

O_o Oh no, I've said too much! *Scurries into hole in the ground.*

Everyone be having these super tragic back stories and Felix is sitting here like, one time I forgot I had a brunch date. It was a travesty. I had to reschedule.

At least he had a date to forget about. Poor Erica's never been on a date. Although Grace's probably gotten dragged on enough dates for the both of them :P

The only normal guy in the entire DWMA. 

If he's the only one... is he really that normal?

I felt like I had to make someone stable as repentance for making the condensed gravitational anomaly of emotional baggage that is Kalin. 

He's been through some deep stuff, I'm sure. 

PFFFT! What's not stable about Kalin?

Mmmmm...creating an alternate persona in an attempt to shrug off guilt, subconscious suppression of memories, sudden irrational emotional outbursts, sometimes when previously mentioned memories surface?

What's that? His soul looks like a broken pot glued back together without all the pieces?

I give him a perfectly clean bill of health.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I mean... Adrikas normal...ish... more so than some characters at least. So i guess Felix isnt the only one. Maybe.

Normal GUY, Zen! GAAAAAWD!

Mmmmm...creating an alternate persona in an attempt to shrug off guilt, subconscious suppression of memories, sudden irrational emotional outbursts, sometimes when previously mentioned memories surface?

I give him a perfectly clean bill of health.

See? Perfectly healthy!

Don't worry though, Aiko is super awesome... not so normal given she is too awesome to be normal! She will keep the crazies in check using her skill in awesomeness!

It's be a clash of personalities, for sure! XD

Felix is probably hanging around Jayce tho.

Hence why I suggested Felix start getting to know his fellow non-mission takers. Classes are canceled! If you're not working may as well tag some people and have some fun. Keziah, Warren, Jayce, Thomas, etc are all free~

I felt like I had to make someone stable as repentance for making the condensed gravitational anomaly of emotional baggage that is Kalin. 

Balance is good. Though I still maintain that Kalin is adorable. I loved teasing him so much during the concert~

Jayce!! 

My poor tortured Jayce... 

His backstory's completely awful. 

DWMA is full of troubled kids. But then if one can turn into a weapon, normality was already shoved out of the window.

Well I mean... Adrikas normal...ish... more so than some characters at least. So i guess Felix isnt the only one. Maybe.

Mhm. Felix is becoming popular. Must be his accent~

Don't worry though, Aiko is super awesome... not so normal given she is too awesome to be normal! She will keep the crazies in check using her skill in awesomeness!

Well, duh. She's got an entourage of Scottish princesses in her corner. How could she be anything less than awesome?!

Hence why I suggested Felix start getting to know his fellow non-mission takers. Classes are canceled! If you're not working may as well tag some people and have some fun. Keziah, Warren, Jayce, Thomas, etc are all free~

Balance is good. Though I still maintain that Kalin is adorable. I loved teasing him so much during the concert~

Mhm. Felix is becoming popular. Must be his accent~

Or his money. Or his moped. Or his martial arts.

but it's not because he's good at talking to people.

And if Kalin wasn't adorable, I doubt anyone would put up with him, so that's probably a good thing.

Or his money. Or his moped. Or his martial arts.

but it's not because he's good at talking to people.

And if Kalin wasn't adorable, I doubt anyone would put up with him, so that's probably a good thing.

To me he is(until more is shown) the French boy who knows a thing or two about avionic guidelines =P

Kalin ran from a farmer. He was counting money. Then he threw it at the man's face and ran away. As mean as this sounds, I'll be honest...I laughed so hard behind the screen as I was reading the scene. Jack is nice. He also lost his die. If I were rping myself, I'd have my character giggling at the silliness of it all.

Dang, I can't wait to interact with all of these new characters Grace and Erica haven't interacted with yet!

You can ask Professor Thomas how exciting the NOT kids are. Naia can't read a wit of English. The Golden Soul of Justice is his own lvl of weirdness. Jack bs's all of Thomas's normal NOT classes with his die (rolls for how well he does in class that day). Kalin follows Jack around...but I at least imagine he's a good-ish student...unless Jack manages to convince Kalin to follow the die.  We had a couple of twin pairs...and one of them is fairly flamboyant. Dakota's thankfully normal, but is very shy. There are more I'm sure, but those are the ones that stick out the most to me right now. I don't imagine Konoba to be normal...

And these are the NOT kids. The ones in the normal classes^^

Just imagine what would happen when/if they get promoted. Though Jack isn't particularly eager to join EAT...because he rolled NOT.    

You can ask Professor Thomas how exciting the NOT kids are. Naia can't read a wit of English. The Golden Soul of Justice is his own lvl of weirdness. Jack bs's all of Thomas's normal NOT classes with his die (rolls for how well he does in class that day). Kalin follows Jack around...but I at least imagine he's a good-ish student...unless Jack manages to convince Kalin to follow the die.  We had a couple of twin pairs...and one of them is fairly flamboyant. Dakota's thankfully normal, but is very shy. There are more I'm sure, but those are the ones that stick out the most to me right now. I don't imagine Konoba to be normal...

Just imagine what would happen when/if they get promoted. Though Jack isn't particularly eager to join EAT...because he rolled NOT.    

Grace and Erica would probably get brought in to demonstrate some basic techniques to the NOT students or something. Or maybe go with Aiko to do a demonstration on some of the amazing things soul resonance can do.

Naia can't read a wit of English? Honestly, Grace and Erica could probably help with that.

Grace and Erica would probably get brought in to demonstrate some basic techniques to the NOT students or something. Or maybe go with Aiko to do a demonstration on some of the amazing things soul resonance can do.

Naia can't read a wit of English? Honestly, Grace and Erica could probably help with that.

Keziah demonstrated soul linking on the first day...which bumped to resonance, I think. Though, I'm sure the kids would appreciate another demonstration ;D

You'll have to ask @Cecilia After they all finish their respective mission of course. And I'm not sure we'll even have time to get into that. I think Athena has big plans...once the missions are done with.

Thats a pretty good break down of the NOT class alright. Them as EAT would be interesting to say the least.

'Kota wouldnt like to move up. Again... She was there once and it ended bad for her to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back