Out of Soul Chat

Sounds difficult. Ella's decently skilled at staving off madness, having partnered with Kira for a while...but I'm not sure which meister has a healing soul/can stave off madness. An experienced one probably..

A meister that's already been infected and learned to control it could. Or @Hanarei's Aiko for reasons I don't think I can say here.

A meister that's already been infected and learned to control it could. Or @Hanarei's Aiko for reasons I don't think I can say here.

Heh. Did alot of meisters get infected by madness during Mad Dogs?

Ella is quite convinced that the reason Aiko won't train/practice resonating with Ella is that she doesn't like her. Or has another partner she prefers resonating with. 

Ella is quite convinced that the reason Aiko won't train/practice resonating with Ella is that she doesn't like her. Or has another partner she prefers resonating with. 

The only meister who was infected during Mad Dogs was Keziah Swan. 

These hoodlum kids and their confangled madness hootenanny! When I was their age, all we had to worry about was painting fences and lemonade. These youngsters and their crazy trends. 

No, it's not like that. Aiko didn't get infected during the Mad Dogs arc. At least I don't think she did. There's a different reason she can wield them.

@CelticHero37

Well there you go. Options for the twins are Keziah and Aiko~

Well during Mad Dogs, the twins had two separate meisters. They just so happened to be Keziah and Aiko :P

No, it's not like that. Aiko didn't get infected during the Mad Dogs arc. At least I don't think she did. There's a different reason she can wield them.

Well during Mad Dogs, the twins had two separate meisters. They just so happened to be Keziah and Aiko :P

I thought Keziah's partner was Warren...

Whatever happened to good old Meister/Weapon bonds?

I see. I imagined it must have been tough for Keziah.

Keziah honestly doesn't care that much. She has a very level head, and she's quite apathetic as well. There's actually a lot going on with her that makes her the way she is. 

When she was infected, she got beaten up by Malacai and Isaac (courtesy of @Stormborn Targaryen) and then she was hospitalized. Once she seemed sane enough - because she's never really seemed completely sane in the first place - she was allowed to return and so she's back. 

Since then, she helped at the concert and has kinda been hanging out until I need to use her somewhere. 

Grace, on the other hand, was pretty devastated. Of course, it's one thing when you swing a weapon into someone. It's a whole other story when you're literally the weapon that slices someone's head off. Like, you feel yourself going through them and everything. Makes me shudder just thinking about it. The only reason Grace and Erica didn't end up being hospitalized is because of Aiko acting quickly and being awesome for a bit and then also because Grace and Erica accidentally fused for the first time. It was only suspected they could till then. Then they pretty much fell on the floor in their fusion form and were having a battle with their own souls. So Erica kinda saved her sister too, in a way. I'd love to help bring Keziah back into things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace, on the other hand, was pretty devastated. Of course, it's one thing when you swing a weapon into someone. It's a whole other story when you're literally the weapon that slices someone's head off. The only reason Grace and Erica didn't end up being hospitalized is because of Aiko acting quickly and being awesome for a bit and then also because Grace and Erica accidentally fused for the first time. It was only suspected they could till then. Then they pretty much fell on the floor in their fusion form and were having a battle with their own souls. So Erica kinda saved her sister too, in a way. I'd love to help bring Keziah back into things.

I have a million plans for Keziah so there isn't really a need for help. It's more that present missions actually need to move forward and lately, getting people to post has been a very difficult thing. Sand Dunes and Nightmares has been in stasis for quite a while. 

In fact, I'm going to use this post as an excuse to tag some people who need to post. @Exanis @Xenoxx @The One Eyed Bandit @simj22 @Will

Grace, on the other hand, was pretty devastated. Of course, it's one thing when you swing a weapon into someone. It's a whole other story when you're literally the weapon that slices someone's head off. The only reason Grace and Erica didn't end up being hospitalized is because of Aiko acting quickly and being awesome for a bit and then also because Grace and Erica accidentally fused for the first time. It was only suspected they could till then. Then they pretty much fell on the floor in their fusion form and were having a battle with their own souls. So Erica kinda saved her sister too, in a way. I'd love to help bring Keziah back into things.

And here Jack and Kalin were upset at just seeing Xander die. Their sempais had it much worse.

:T God, I hope there's a second madness wave. 

You don't want that. Why would you want that? T_T

3 minutes ago, DaughterofAthena said:

I have a million plans for Keziah so there isn't really a need for help. It's more that present missions actually need to move forward and lately, getting people to post has been a very difficult thing. Sand Dunes and Nightmares has been in stasis for quite a while. 

In fact, I'm going to use this post as an excuse to tag some people who need to post. @Exanis @Xenoxx @The One Eyed Bandit @simj22 @Will

For some reason I thought Konoba and Neil already ran off to watch a movie... Sorry, I'll post ASAP.

For some reason I thought Konoba and Neil already ran off to watch a movie... Sorry, I'll post ASAP.

If they did, it's quite possible that I just missed it. I believe they mentioned running off, but I don't remember reading that they did anywhere. Again, though, I miss things. I'm not perfect.  

Last edited by a moderator:
:T God, I hope there's a second madness wave. 

No. No you do not. If Grace and Erica lost control for some reason and were able to get a few kills, one of them would probably consume the other and then basically be heading toward being a Kishin.

You don't want that. Why would you want that? T_T

On the other hand, what better to fight madness than with madness itself. It's highly unlikely that Grace and Erica would lose control, especially if they have some time to train together more. Then they'd be able to attack with controlled madness if they needed too. Unleashing it on the new outbreak. Would be a pretty cool battle, but DWMA would be fine.

Because nothing says fun like a madness-induced Virgo running loose.

Until he gets intercepted by a pissed off War Axe fusion weapon of madness. I.E. The twins.

@DaughterofAthena I want to apologize for disappearing for so long without explanation. I had to deal with family matters irl and changing schools, and then just lost the will to roleplay for a while there. My sincere apologies. >.< That being said, I would like to get back into roleplaying here with y'all if you'll allow me to do so, though it might take me a bit to get back up to speed.

@DaughterofAthena I want to apologize for disappearing for so long without explanation. I had to deal with family matters irl and changing schools, and then just lost the will to roleplay for a while there. My sincere apologies. >.< That being said, I would like to get back into roleplaying here with y'all if you'll allow me to do so, though it might take me a bit to get back up to speed.

You'll always be welcome back, SummerWolf! Real life happens and we all know it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back