Out of Soul Chat

>W> Justice-Kun would find a way to defeat them

I'm sorry to break it to you bud, but if Virgo became infected with madness and went on a rampage, if Grace found out, she'd personally beat his ass to the ground until she could get close enough to reveal the secret of controlling madness to him. 

As one of the ducks, I'm a little ashamed to ask, but...what is a fusion weapon exactly?

It's a Grace and Erica thing. Because they're 'twins' (there's a more complicated explanation that characters aren't supposed to know).

Two battleaxes merge together into one big poleaxe. 

Yeah, what she said. Or rather, when two weapons have the ability to fuse together to forma more powerful weapon.

I'm sorry to break it to you bud, but if Virgo became infected with madness and went on a rampage, if Grace found out, she'd personally beat his ass to the ground until she could get close enough to reveal the secret of controlling madness to him. 

It's a Grace and Erica thing. Because they're 'twins' (there's a more complicated explanation that characters aren't supposed to know).

Yeah, what she said. Or rather, when two weapons have the ability to fuse together to forma more powerful weapon.

Huehuehue. Silly mongoose. Just because grace has more experience, friends, and cuteness then Justice-kun doesn't mean she'll win.

We're role-playing an anime, remember? :> In animes, The rookie always wins. 

Is this canon? Something specific to twins? Or can any weapon do it? Does their type of weapon matter?

It is not canon. 

Current rp rules allow it but the characters have to be meant to be wielded together in the first place. 

It only works with dual wield weapons in the rp at the moment. That is the only way that characters with this ability would be accepted. All other circumstances would be either denied or require very heavy discussion at a minimum. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this canon? Something specific to twins? Or can any weapon do it? Does their type of weapon matter?

No, it is not canon. However, it was heavily stylistically based off of trends in the canon. You're talking to a diehard Soul Eater fan that has some OCD issues. So it was heavily inspired by the actual material.

It's not even specific to twins necessarily, it only occurs under very special circumstances (the likes of which I can't explain here).

So no, any weapon can't do it.

The type of weapon doesn't matter in general. However, they would have to be weapons with the capacity to fuse into something greater. So two of the same weapon would probably be most likely.

Huehuehue. Silly mongoose. Just because grace has more experience, friends, and cuteness then Justice-kun doesn't mean she'll win.

Also in anime, when you piss of the girl that's gone through hell in an arc that personally reminds her of everything she fought through and for, she basically goes super sayan because of emotions and owns the enemy.

It is not canon. 

Current rp rules allow it but the characters have to be meant to be wielded together in the first place. 

It only works with dual wield weapons in the rp at the moment. That is the only way that characters with this ability would be accepted. All other circumstances would be either denied or require very heavy discussion at a minimum. 

For the purposes of this RP, refer to this right here. Pretty much answers the questions.

No, it is not canon. However, it was heavily stylistically based off of trends in the canon. You're talking to a diehard Soul Eater fan that has some OCD issues. So it was heavily inspired by the actual material.

It's not even specific to twins necessarily, it only occurs under very special circumstances (the likes of which I can't explain here).

So no, any weapon can't do it.

The type of weapon doesn't matter in general. However, they would have to be weapons with the capacity to fuse into something greater. So two of the same weapon would probably be most likely.

Also in anime, when you piss of the girl that's gone through hell in an arc that personally reminds her of everything she fought through and for, she basically goes super sayan because of emotions and owns the enemy.

For the purposes of this RP, refer to this right here. Pretty much answers the questions.

Grrrr! Curse your mongoose logic!

It is not canon. 

It only works with dual wield weapons at present. That is the only way that characters with this ability would be accepted. 

Hm, @Kiyoko Tomoe's pair of scissor blade twins is the first that come to mind when I think of weapons merging. Perhaps they can learn from Grace and Erika. Then again, I can imagine them mechanically put together to make their true form.

Rookie's probably gonna hafta at least learn how to resonate first^^

@CelticHero37

Jack's part witch, so I imagine he might have a bit of madness in him. At the very least, he has a personality that slightly leans towards the chaotic side.

Hm, @Kiyoko Tomoe's pair of scissor blade twins is the first that come to mind when I think of weapons merging. Perhaps they can learn from Grace and Erika. Then again, I can imagine them mechanically put together to make their true form.

@CelticHero37

Jack's part witch, so I imagine he might have a bit of madness in him. At the very least, he has a personality that slightly leans towards the chaotic side.

He's already resonated with Justice. What more could he possibly resonate with?

@CelticHero37

I am not remembering this having ever been officially decided upon. I forget a lot with this rp and I know we discussed it, but I thought it wasn't meant to have any impact on Jack. Or am I misremembering? 

We honestly have way too many characters with secret special things and I think we might need to eliminate some. There's too much to keep track of and I can't do it. 

I am not remembering this having ever been officially decided upon. I forget a lot with this rp and I know we discussed it, but I thought it wasn't meant to have any impact on Jack. Or am I misremembering? 

We honestly have way too many characters with secret special things and I think we might need to eliminate some. There's too much to keep track of and I can't do it. 

It doesn't. He has no magic. It only affects his personality...I consider an abnormally strong faith in the die, suitably mad :P He's not going to go berserk with madness and gain extraordinary powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrr! Curse your mongoose logic!

Did somebody say Gir? But seriously though, you should've seen that coming. If you prefer not to follow the trends of anime and there weren't rules of rping, Grace might not be able to control the madness well enough to stop from accidentally killing Virgo. That would technically be a possibility. Although not a possibility allowed in this RP, I don't think.

@CelticHero37

There's more to it than just being twins though.

Jack's part witch? Yeah, he'd be able to wield them. Grace and Erica may or may not have already resonated with a witch. *Cough cough.*

Or at least have like a list or ask for them to put it clearly on their character sheet or something. I understand how it could be hard to keep track of. Although I do appreciate the creativity some of the people have.

Yessssss. Get rid of the competition  :Horns:

Or at least have like a list or ask for them to put it clearly on their character sheet or something. I understand how it could be hard to keep track of. Although I do appreciate the creativity some of the people have.

The problem is that there is so much that other people don't want other people to know. So they ask me about it and say, "but I'm not gonna put it on their CS because i wanna surprise people." 

And then they think they're being creative. They don't realize that half the rp has done it already and just done the same thing - told me and not put it on their CS. 

And now it's not creative at all. It makes you just like everyone else, actually. 

The problem is that there is so much that other people don't want other people to know. So they ask me about it and say, "but I'm not gonna put it on their CS because i wanna surprise people." 

And then they think they're being creative. They don't realize that half the rp has done it already and just done the same thing - told me and not put it on their CS. 

And now it's not creative at all. It makes you just like everyone else, actually. 

Oh, yeah. Not putting it on your CS because you want to surprise people is kinda unfair in my opinion. If anyone bothered to look up Grace and Erica's CS, they'd find some major spoilers in there. Of course I have them clearly labeled so that good RPers will know they should avoid those sections, but I have it there specifically for the mods. That's just something you do.

Yeah, I personally wouldn't give merit to those things if they weren't in the CS or approved by a mod.

I can see that too. There's definitely room for some cutbacks.

Ok. 

I take something back. After looking, I'm realizing that a lot of people have things in their CSes and I'm just not seeing them. -sighs- 

It is very frustrating to run an rp where I wasn't always in charge of accepting characters. Some things got accepted when I wasn't required to pay much attention to them and I have no problems with them existing, but if I had been watching closely, I would have kept better track of these things. 

Ok. 

I take something back. After looking, I'm realizing that a lot of people have things in their CSes and I'm just not seeing them. -sighs- 

It is very frustrating to run an rp where I wasn't always in charge of accepting characters. Some things got accepted when I wasn't required to pay much attention to them and I have no problems with them existing, but if I had been watching closely, I would have kept better track of these things. 

I've definitely been in that boat before :P  So I know exactly what you mean.

*Remembers Virgo has Grigori soul* >->

Flying won't do Virgo any good if he's dead...

Ok. 

It happens to the best of us, Boss-Lady. Besides, if you ever need help, you could call upon your duck squadron :3 

I've definitely been in that boat before :P  So I know exactly what you mean.

Flying won't do Virgo any good if he's dead...

; A ; 

Wait. If a hyperactive boy has a grigori soul, does that make him...

A quirky angel? :D :D :D

Jack's part witch? Yeah, he'd be able to wield them. Grace and Erica may or may not have already resonated with a witch. *Cough cough.*

O.o

Omg. Aiko's someone that Jack's looking for. And he doesn't even know it.

lol. I can understand that.

I hinted a lot in my cs, but I don't put down everything I have planned. The only thing Jack's going to learn is the soul powers of a meister, adapted to his dice style of course. Ella is half-zombie(it's more a hindrance than it is an asset). Jack is half-witch(does nothing to him, but is an explanation for his sparkling personality). Thomas has a grigori soul...which only forms as wings on his back if he resonates with Laila. 

I half think people put more things down just so they can make their cs longer and fit min requirements. That's what I did in the like/dislike section =P

Everyone be having these super tragic back stories and Felix is sitting here like, one time I forgot I had a brunch date. It was a travesty. I had to reschedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back